5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Thunder98's Showroom

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, thanks. I honestly hated doing that truck. My patience ran out to actually try tracing the color streaks on the sides so thank goodness for various Photoshop brushes.
Yeah, I can only imagine, man. lol Not only the streaks, but all the ghosted images as well! :eek:

BrendonH12

Staff member
Reaction score
Good thing they were all in one image on Shreddy's site.
Yeah, I can definitely see how that would come in handy. lol Either way, you totally knocked that scheme out of the park!

Thunder98

That Nostalgia Guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Dude you deserve a long break wow!
Oh, the irony. Might as well show off what I've been up to these last few months. Everything is categorized in spoilers just so this post doesn't take up a whole page. lol

Click picture to download.
#25 - Ken Schrader, 1991-93 (Comes with driver side, passenger side, and no skew options)

#30 - Michael Waltrip, 1991-95 (Comes with driver side, passenger side, and no skew options)

#30 - Johnny Benson, Jr., 1996-97 (Comes with driver side, passenger side, and no skew options)

#44 - Terry Labonte/Sterling Marlin, 1984-88

All of these were originally done in Illustrator and ported over to PSD format.
Like the old saying goes; if you don't have it, make it! If it doesn't exist, try to make it look good. In addition to my other late-70s templates for the BR Hobby Stock mod, I've done three new ones to extend this mod's possibilities; a 1974 Dodge Charger, a 1976 Ford Torino, and a 1976 AMC Matador, all of which are on the mod's Chevy Nova body.

Original Nova template from The Bullring, open-faced helmet driver from NNRacing, everything else by me.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xr6kz1kfp5gns7p/HS70sTemplates.rar/file

That's pretty much all for now. Hopefully within the next week or so I'll be able to share a project that I've had brewing in my head for a while.

Thunder98

That Nostalgia Guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
With the release of @Mystical's new ICR mod, I can finally show these off. These were the cars [apart from my personal car] I painted for the set that comes with the mod. Glad to have been a part of the testing team during this mod's development.

*Credits*
Bases, most numbers, some logos - Me
Number 8 - BER
Other logos - Google, BOTW
Templates/Contigs - Mystical

Enjoy the mod, everyone!

Thunder98

That Nostalgia Guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hopefully within the next week or so I'll be able to share a project that I've had brewing in my head for a while.

So, several years ago I had made a couple of cars sponsored by businesses from the Grand Theft Auto franchise and after the Hotring Sabre was introduced to GTA Online, I wanted to make a set that combined said businesses from GTA with a corresponding Nascar scheme. Here's the result:

48 cars for the new ICR mod, most of which have Nascar schemes ranging from 1972-2000 with the only exceptions being the 23 (John Player Special-ish) and 76 (Based on the #26 from GTA Online). As to be expected of something related to the GTA games, there are some mature references in some of these cars. This goes to show that the ICR mod isn't restricted to modern-day racing, but can also be used for classic stock car racing also!

Credits
Bases, some logos and numbers - Me
Other numbers - Masgrafx, Snek/XuticX, Jeeble, MRD, BER
Other logos - Rockstar Games, Google, Project CARS
Contigs - Project CARS & Myself
Template - Mystical, SnG, & Myself

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hrphjq51id9algz/ICSCR20.zip/file

BrendonH12

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm speechless right now, Jack... All of this stuff is amazing! Great job, man!