1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

TMS Automatic Rendering System WIP

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by DaveO, Jun 27, 2017.

1. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Rendering system is now back online, with a few modifications. Pretty simple stuff. It will require you to login when using the system. If your already registered at TMS, then your good to go.

If not, just register real quick, and your back in business once your approved.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

I thought it required an account in the first place to be perfectly honest.

3. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Nope, it never required any type of an account for the rendering site the last several months.

Sadly it does require it now.

4. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

It's unfortunate that it has to come to that, people find a way to ruin anything. I actually tried to register a few months ago. I got the pre-registration e-mail but never got an approval, or disapproval for that matter.

Shockey Rai likes this.
  5. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai EJ Strypes, NASCAR Furry.

Same here. I registered for an account Wedsenday & still haven't an approval e-mail yet either.

6. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Your account was approved back on October 9, 2017. You should stop by and try logging in. :)

mtblillie likes this.
  7. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Sorry, don't have your nickname in our database. But if you do decide to register to use the rendering system, please don't leave a space between Y and the R in your nickname. It will just cause havoc when you try to log into the rendering site.

8. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai EJ Strypes, NASCAR Furry.

Whoops, forgot to say i’m using EJ_Strypes over there. Sorry ^^;

9. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Thanks @DaveO , maybe the e-mail ended up in my spam box or something.

DaveO likes this.
  10. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

@DaveO any ideas of letting the user have a list of their own renders in the future?

11. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Sure we could do that. But the problem would be where am I going to find all the space to keep all these paints for all of time? Right now we keep tons of paints live, then once in a while we do have to purge them, to create more space. Right now the system is free to use, and I don't plan on charging folks for the use of the rendering system. Only way I would even think about doing something like that is if we went high tech with several different types of scenes, and started charging folks for it. Which was never our plan to begin with. Folks create scenes for the system for free, others doing coding for each scene, others do the back end work on the system, all voluntarily. I don't see us EVER asking money for it. It's like us creating mods we don't charge for releasing mods or tracks either.

12. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

Totally understood and we all appreciate that this system is free. You've helped fill that void once Tenors ended and we couldn't be more grateful.

13. Ten0r

Ten0r Well-Known Member

Just stopping in to say Thanks to the team over there at TMS for picking up auto rendering. I was surprised it took as long as it did, but glad to see it working and NR03 still kicking and screaming :)

14. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

FYI, from what I read over at TMS, the rendering system will be down for a while due to a tornado.

15. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

We were hit by two tornadoes, lost power for almost a week. Lot's of damage, plus our new 2018 Ford Explorer was hit by a tree, we only had it for 3 weeks. That's okay, cars can be replaced, not people. Happy to say everyone is fine. :)

Rendering system is back online, but we are having the occasional down time (internet), while they repair lines in the area. But for the most part that's happening less and less as things slowly get back to normal.

mtblillie likes this.
  16. Saan Anguish

I saw your post over there sir, glad y'all are okay! That's gotta be tough since it's a new vehicle, but I'd take it any day over knowing my family is safe. What size tornadoes did y'all end up getting?

DaveO likes this.
  17. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kinds words @Saan Anguish We were hit with EF1 Tornadoes, with winds reaching over 100 mph. We normally don't get hit with this type of stuff. Just the usual Noreaster's during the winter.

18. Saan Anguish

You're welcome.... hey, at least they were only EF1's and nothing more. Definitely been some crazy weather this year.