Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Towler Signs With Eutechnyx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
From RaceSimCentral

iRacing’s NASCAR champ, Richard Towler, has just signed on to work directly with Eutechnyx on the upcoming NASCAR The Game 2011.

While on one hand his joining the team is a bit late, Towler’s “initial work includes finalizing the car set-ups, handling and fun-factor.”

A lot of titles bring on additional workers with real know-how to fine-tune games. While Towler isn’t a professional NASCAR driver, he did (virtually) beat out Dale Earnhardt, Jr. for his title.

Eutechnyx CEO Brian Jobling says that by having Towler work for the company full-time, he can “guarantee a realistic racing game architecture and use his vast experience of racing games to ensure appeal for the casual player too.”

Towler’s own words on the situation are: “I’m delighted to join a development team with such a strong pedigree in the racing genre. As a gamer myself, it feels great to be able influence the final polish and to help tune this game to make sure it is the best and most fun NASCAR ever created. Plus, I’m now a key part of the design team for all Eutechnyx games moving forward.”
His name on the forums is "Apex_ETX" and his position with the company is "Vehicle Dynamics Set Up"

beatnik

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Somewhat strikes me as odd that he is making the setups. No one could drive his sets on iRacing because of how whacked they were. Interesting none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.