Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Track operator strikes deal with Speedway Motorsports to return NASCAR to Nashville

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:
Track operator strikes deal with Speedway Motorsports to return NASCAR to Nashville

Speedway Motorsports has struck a deal with fairgrounds racetrack operator Tony Formosa that paves the way for NASCAR's return to Nashville and for weekly racing to remain at the venerable short track.
https://t.co/KufNaHseWi

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
That's awesome. I've loved watching NASCAR do races in Nashville, and I'm glad to see racing action possibly going back.

Brandon Miller

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
As a person who lives 45 minutes away, I'm dancing like the dancing banana GIF.

German500

SRD Member
Reaction score
North Wilksboro next please!
There are tons of other short tracks (or mile ovals) for future NASCAR Cup races.

Iowa at first, Rockingham second, Memphis, Gateway, maybe Pikes Peak, Myrtle Beach, Thompson, Evergreen, South Boston, Hickory, Toledo, Greenville-Pickens, Mesa Marin.

Last edited:

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
There are tons of other short tracks (or mile ovals) for future NASCAR Cup races.

Iowa at first, Rockingham second, Memphis, Gateway, maybe Pikes Peak, Myrtle Beach, Thompson, Evergreen, South Boston, Hickory, Toledo, Greenville-Pickens, Mesa Marin.

All of those from Myrtle Beach on don't have the infrastructure or the facilities to host the Cup series, trucks maybe, but I would love to see Iowa on the schedule and a return to the Rock as well as trying out gateway since they are putting a lot of money into their facility. Also, don't forget IRP (or what ever it is called now).

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
All of those from Myrtle Beach on don't have the infrastructure or the facilities to host the Cup series, trucks maybe, but I would love to see Iowa on the schedule and a return to the Rock as well as trying out gateway since they are putting a lot of money into their facility. Also, don't forget IRP (or what ever it is called now).
THIS IS WHERE NASCAR FANS FAIL TO SEE THE BIG F'N PICTURE. .....ALL THESE TRACKS NEED TO BE ADDED TO THE TRUCK SCHEDULE FIRST, THEN XFINITY FOR ATLEAST 3 YEARS BEFORE EVEN THINKING CUP LOGIC. TRACKS NEED TO ENTER JUST LIKE MANUFACTURES AND DRIVERS DO..

IOWA, Mid-Ohio, Rockingham, & Road America are the only ones in line to get a CUP date (rockingham is based on loosely having held Cup races)
Memphis, Myrtle Beach, Nashville, Mansfield, Thompson, Pikes Peak, NJMP, NOLA, IRP, Birmingham, Evergreen, South Boston, Hickory, Toldeo, Pickens, Kern needs to be added to the Truck Schedule First. and Kansas, Chicagoland, 1 Texas race, & Charlotte needs to be removed from the Truck Series.
The only tracks i can see that need to be added to Xfinity, would be Pikes Peak, Nashville, Memphis, IRP, & NJMP.

German500

SRD Member
Reaction score
With "future" I did not necessarily mean the year 2021 right now. The calendar would have to be completely revised anyway. I would say that apart from Daytona, Talladega, Bristol, Richmond and Martinsville, no racetrack should have more than 1 race per season in the Cup.

The Spring Texas race I would give to COTA. The August race in Michigan I would instead drive in Road America. The Chase Kansas race should be scheduled to take place in Iowa.
Charlotte can keep both races if the second race remains on the Roval. Otherwise I would relocate the autumn race to Rockingham. One of the two Pocono races, preferably the second, should be relocated to Mid-Ohio or Canada. One of the two Dover races, I would move to the Thompson Speedway in Connecticut sometime in the future. The race in Las Vegas should be season finale, but the Homestead race as penultimate race. The race in Phoenix I would lay in the summer and let go as a night race. Best back-to-back with Sonoma. For that I would take Pikes Peak into the Chase.

German500

SRD Member
Reaction score
  1. Daytona 500
  2. Atlanta
  3. Myrtle Beach, Nashville or Memphis
  4. Fontana
  5. COTA
  6. Martinsville
  7. Bristol
  8. Richmond
  9. Talladega
  10. Thompson, Evergreen, Toledo or IRP
  11. Kansas
  12. Charlotte
  13. Pocono
  14. Michigan
  15. Sonoma
  16. Phoenix
  17. Daytona 400
  18. Kentucky
  19. Chicago
  20. Loudon
  21. Mid-Ohio, Mosport or Montreal
  22. Watkins Glen
  23. Road America
  24. Bristol
  25. Darlington
  26. Indianapolis
  27. Richmond
  28. Dover
  29. Charlotte Roval or Rockingham
  30. Talladega II
  31. Iowa
  32. Martinsville
  33. Fort Worth
  34. Pikes Peak
  35. Homestead
  36. Las Vegas
4 Superspeedway races (2xDaytona, 2xTalladega)
4 Long Oval races (Fontana, Michigan, Pocono, Indianapolis)
9 Intermediate races (Atlanta, Kansas, Charlotte, Kentucky, Chicago, Darlington, Texas, Homestead, Las Vegas)
4 or 5 Mile-Oval races (Phoenix, Loudon, Dover, (Rockingham), Pikes Peak)
9 Short track races (2xRichmond, 2xBristol, 2xMartinsville, MyrtleBeach/Nashville/Memphis, Thompson/IRP/Evergreen/Toledo, Iowa)
5 or 6 Road Course races (COTA, Sonoma, MidOhio/Mosport/Montreal, Road America, Watkins Glen, (Charlotte Roval))

Last edited: