1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Updating the game

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Justin Stelzer, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin Stelzer

Justin Stelzer Back 2x Back!

Maybe I missed this, I don't know, but I have constantly heard that there will be free downloads for the PlayStation and Xbox available online, but what about the Wii?

Is there going to be a free download for that system?... If not, I'm mad :mad:

2. Ryan81398

Ryan81398 93 Wins

I do believe there will be one realeased with the ones for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

1 person likes this.
  3. Justin Stelzer

Ya, I was listening to a podcast, but I never heard anything about the Wii, and since I was blind enough to buy one, I am dying to know if there will be an update for that system (instead of having to buy a completely new game).

4. Legacyofthe24

Legacyofthe24 Well-Known Member

more than likely not. i don't even think there's an online option for the Wii if i'm correct on that. the Wii version will be missing alot of stuff let's put it that way.

5. Brandon Howe

Brandon Howe Track Creator at NR Track Designs

The Dev's said "There will be a 2011 update for the PS3 and XBOX360"... Well It doesn't matter to me since I'm getting a PS3... And I know the pain of Wii games lacking features... It hurts...

6. SpeedEnergy

SpeedEnergy Well-Known Member

wonder if the graphics will suck on the Wii, no updates as mentioned in the video, and the Wii has as good graphics as the Ps2, IMPO i think eutechnyx is wasting time by releasing this on the Wii.

7. dalejrgamer

dalejrgamer $9.99/mo

Two words: casual market

1 person likes this.
  8. Legacyofthe24

Legacyofthe24 Well-Known Member

yeah two more words: won't sell

1 person likes this.
  9. Jordan Clarke

Jordan Clarke Well-Known Member

Two more words: Why not

10. flyersfan4888

flyersfan4888 I do things sometimes.

two more words: lets goooooooooooooooo! lol jk

11. Justin Stelzer

My turn: F*ck Wii!!!!!!!!!!'

What the h*ll was I on when I bought that....

12. Markfan

Markfan Sim Racing Designosaur

I love how everyone bashes the Wii when it has sold nearly more than the X360 and PS3 combined.

It doesn't hurt that the people at Sony were fools for thinking that a retail price of $600 would catch on, they were trying to ride on brand loyalty and it bit them hard, not to mention how the X360 and PS3 are too ahead of their time for their own good [i.e. the lighting capabilities aren't there yet for gaming], like the Dreamcast was . . . . . .

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  13. dalejrgamer

dalejrgamer $9.99/mo

Problem is that the Wii is stereotyped "for kids," and there's barely any third party support...again.

14. Brandon Howe

Well, the game's made are mostly kid's games... Though some aren't... AKA The COD series... But the Wii just doesn't have th graphic capabilities of the 360 and PS3... I have a Wii and hate that it's stereotypes as a kids only system.

15. SpeedEnergy

We all know Sony was dumb selling the PS3 for $600 when it came out, now retail price is half of that, $300, the XBox is $200, but since the Ps3 has Blu-ray player and that cost $100 alone, so that's why the Ps3 is $100more than the Xbox. This game update for 2011 DOES NOT support the Wii, everybody who buys it has been tricked, I dont think it's worth it. The ps3 and 360 sure are though! The ps3 and 360 are so much better than the Wii, even now that the Move and the Kinect just came out. bye-bye Wii, Nintendo will come out with something else just to make a quick buck, like they did with the Wii, but that was and still is heavily superceded by the ps3 and 360.

16. Brandon Howe

*sniff sniff*
    Anybody smell a fanboy? I smell one?

17. SpeedEnergy

Enough with this fanboy crap, bad enough that Josh Mertz guy keeps calling me a fanboy

18. Brandon Howe

I hate to tell you this, but you are one. How is "The ps3 and 360 are so much better than the Wii" not fanboy talk? I hate to be the bad guy, but I'm just telling you the truth.

19. SpeedEnergy

yeah thanks for your opinion, but some people get carried away to go outta their way to pick out a fanboy.....*coughcough* MERTZ!

20. Carl Robinson

Carl Robinson I'm just better than you.

....Wow alog everytime ive gon into a thread today its become heated with your presence lol nothing against you haha but yeah man just chill ok?

Anywho, Id been meaning to ask this. With the update should we see a less...well a better structured roster for Cup?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.