1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

VOTE: Playoff Eligibility Amendment

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Jun 28, 2019.

?

Playoff Eligibility Amendment

Poll closed Jun 30, 2019.
  1. YES: Drivers who DO NOT compete in every race should be eligible with a win and top twenty in points

81.3%
  2. NO: Drivers who DO NOT compete in every race SHOULD NOT be eligible unless they race into the Top 8.

18.8%
  1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

Considering amending a rule: With the recent influx of new entries a couple of weeks into the season I am thinking of adapting to a similar Playoff rule used for the Chastain situation in the NASCAR GOTS. Drivers who compete in every race this season will automatically be eligible for the Playoffs with a win, whether 1st or 33rd. Drivers who do not compete in every race of the season have a steeper slope to climb, they can still be eligible to make the playoffs with a win but, like Chastain, the must win and be in the top twenty in points for said win to be eligible for the Playoffs. If we reach a decision of NO, drivers who have not competed in every race this season will only be eligible for the SRDSTS Playoffs if they are in the Top 8 in points after the regular season finale at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Please leave your vote and any input you have and I will have an official answer before we start the race on Sunday.

Please do not vote if you are not an active member of this series, I WILL NOT count your vote. Thank you.

2. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

Vote passes 13-3, will go in to effect starting this week at Myrtle Beach.