Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

VOTE: Playoff Eligibility Amendment

Playoff Eligibility Amendment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Considering amending a rule: With the recent influx of new entries a couple of weeks into the season I am thinking of adapting to a similar Playoff rule used for the Chastain situation in the NASCAR GOTS. Drivers who compete in every race this season will automatically be eligible for the Playoffs with a win, whether 1st or 33rd. Drivers who do not compete in every race of the season have a steeper slope to climb, they can still be eligible to make the playoffs with a win but, like Chastain, the must win and be in the top twenty in points for said win to be eligible for the Playoffs. If we reach a decision of NO, drivers who have not competed in every race this season will only be eligible for the SRDSTS Playoffs if they are in the Top 8 in points after the regular season finale at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Please leave your vote and any input you have and I will have an official answer before we start the race on Sunday.

Please do not vote if you are not an active member of this series, I WILL NOT count your vote. Thank you.