1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

WARNING! Wheel users please read this!

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Markfan, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markfan

Markfan Sim Racing Designosaur

I believe this is important (and costly) enough to warrant it's own thread.

DO NOT use your wheels with this game! On both the Xbox 360 and PS3 systems, wheels are being broken by the force feedback, and it's not limited to MS wheels either. Reports of Logitech Driving Force GT, G25, and G27 wheels being rendered completely unusable are constantly popping up, so please, if you MUST use your wheel, turn force feedback entirely off (or just don't use the thing at all!).

What the hell just happened to my steering wheel?
    Just Put my MS Wheel in the garbage
    Serious problem (wheel)
    Warning! Broken wheel..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3rWgsRRJI&sns=em"]YouTube - NTG 2011 Wheel Force Feedback Issue[/ame]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. NukaColaV13

NukaColaV13 Well-Known Member

*sigh* This game looked good at first, but now even I'm starting to say the issues are laughable.

Also, stickied because this is a big issue since most of us have the wheels that are affected by this. I'll un-sticky it once Eutechnyx fixes this. Doesn't look like it's going to happen though, because they're denying left and right that NTG2011 is doing it.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. duhboy

duhboy Well-Known Member

i hear in the patch that it will fix some wheel problems. I guess we'll just see. Right now this game isn't a total failure, but it sure ain't a pass

4. aww96

aww96 Well-Known Member

I tried to use my wheel and it was very easy to turn, just like when it's not hooked up. I thought that the wheel is supposed to become harder to turn when it's connected to the game. And there are no calibration options either.

5. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

I'm sorry this is the wrong thread to say this in...but I've been hearing this for every complaint/issue I've seen with the game. How big can a patch be?

6. Ratchet

Ratchet Well-Known Member

man i feel bad for those that lost their wheels on such a bad game :\ i was thinking of buying it, saw some issues and bought Killzone 3, that...was good enough for me to make a car for it, man KZ3 = pwn :) but man....NTG had so much hype and excitement behind it, i really though it was going to be a good seller and a fun game..dang NR2003 never fails me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.