1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

We have a new forum!

Discussion in 'Forum Rules and Announcements' started by MattyO, Aug 27, 2016.

1. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member

Introducing http://www.simracingdesign.com/forums/nr2003-support-and-troubleshooting.271/

I'd like to think that this new forum will provide all the information needed as well as a forum to ask questions to better your NR2003 experience.

It's a work in progress, so please bare with us while we update the forum with new information. But the basics have been laid out in the ***READ ME FIRST*** sticky thread.

TColeman12, pomcat, jgegner and 11 others like this.
  2. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Grease Monkey

Sorely needed section. Question though @Wildling : does this forum also consist of PC related support and troubleshooting as well? That's been kind of my bread and butter here. Just curious so I know where to look to help people out.

MattyO likes this.
  3. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member

Yes, it is. Good point. I probably should have, or still should, specify that it is a PC troubleshooting forum as well. Maybe change the title to reflect that would be a good idea.

RacerXero84 likes this.
  4. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Grease Monkey

Awesome. Much appreciated!