1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Welcome! Post your ideas here!

Discussion in 'SRD Suggestion Box' started by MattSRD28, Apr 12, 2009.

1. MattSRD28

MattSRD28 SRD Pick'em Series Commissioner Moderator

Welcome to our newest forum - the SRD Suggestion Box! :D

Here's a place where you can submit all your wonderful ideas for how to make SRD a better site than it already is.

Is there something you're not seeing at SRD that you wish you would? Is there something we're doing that you think could be done better? Is there something we're not doing that you wish we would be doing? Let us know here!

We welcome all ideas and suggestions! We will never just shoot down any idea or suggestion as being "stupid" or laugh at you for having a silly idea. We do ask that you not suggestion something that has already been suggested (please use the search feature if you're not sure), and of course all Forum Rules apply here.

We want SRD to be the best site it can be FOR YOU, so this gives all of you out there a chance to tell us what YOU want! We're all looking forward to seeing what great new ideas you all have for us!

***Disclaimer: Any ideas/suggestions submitted in this forum become the property of Sim Racing Design upon submission. By submitting ideas/suggestions here, the author hereby relinquishes any credit and/or responsibility that may come as a consequence of the possible implementation of said idea, and gives full permission to SRD officials to take any action deemed appropriate with it. The fate of anything suggested in this forum will be solely decided upon by SRD Administrators.

2. mikenk

mikenk New Member

Hello SRD Suggestion Box,

I used to be much more active in the sim community in the late nineties, though I have sort of kept my NR2003 as up to date as is practical as a casual user.

Last year, I pretty much had the latest SS.net mod. with a mixture of different cars with the wing. This year, I started downloading various 2010 cars for the wing, but did not seem to find any complete carsets, so I didn't bother running those cars.

Then out came the BullRing mod. to the SS.net mod. I started looking again for cars. I found a few. So again, I didn't bother seting those up to use.

Today, I find quite an assortment of cars for the spoiler COT car by BullRing. Yet the one thing that used to be normal on all the car sites was that there was a basic carset which included the .lst file.

While I am not writing to be negatively critical, I would offer this; casual parties will use items that are convenient to them. If it takes too long to set up or has too much complexity, they will throw NFS or GT into the PS3.

Casual users become enthusiasts and enthusiasts become league racers (as I was in 1997 and 1998 with NR2).

Regards,

Mike Kelley

3. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Our ss.net carset for 2009 and 2010 does come with a .lst file.

So I am not sure what your point is?

4. mikenk

mikenk New Member

OK, I now see the link to those carsets. I was probably looking for one labeled BullRing and ss.net didn't register. Sorry for the mistake and thanks for all you have here.

Regards,
    Mike Kelley

1 person likes this.