5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Welcome to the team Canadienhits

MattyO

Salty
Admin
Reaction score
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time since we added anyone to the SRD paint crew. And without a doubt this dude deserves to be recognized for the work he's put in painting cars over the past 10+ years or so.

Glad to have you on board picking up the slack for the rest of us slackers on our crew! :D

Welcome @canadienhits :)

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Well, I hope not to let everyone down. Third time on staff here, so let's hope third time is a charm. I am honestly surprised I got this opportunity. Thankful, but surprised. I may be kinda squeezed for time as I've moved shifts, but I still should be up to the challenge.

ArchBanana

Blue Collar, Gold Swagger
SRD Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the well deserved promotion/role! Very excited to see your work soon!

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
The car files offered here at SRD are always of the highest quality. Detail and accuracy is at a premium here. Cars always have painted matching crews, etc. John, you would not have been asked to be on the painting crew here if your work was not up to snuff. I have said it to you before and many others have as well that you do very good work, help to keep advancing this sim and enhance the enjoyment of it for all of us. You deserve this recognition and appointment, bud.

matheus357

Very Occasional Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
Congrats, man! I think everyone here agrees that you deserve this recognition a lot.

We don't deserve you and all the work you've put in for the community these last few years. lol

MattyO

Salty
Admin
Reaction score
The car files offered here at SRD are always of the highest quality. Detail and accuracy is at a premium here. Cars always have painted matching crews, etc. John, you would not have been asked to be on the painting crew here if your work was not up to snuff. I have said it to you before and many others have as well that you do very good work, help to keep advancing this sim and enhance the enjoyment of it for all of us. You deserve this recognition and appointment, bud.
Couldn't have said it any better.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
Very well deserved. Congrats, John! I've said it over and over and I'll say it again: you're one of the best painters out there, even though you don't think that to be so...

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Very well deserved. Congrats, John! I've said it over and over and I'll say it again: you're one of the best painters out there, even though you don't think that to be so...
I have to say, any success of mine is only because guys like Ad Kane, @flyersfan4888, and Roger Sandri all pushed me to try new things and keep striving to be better. Without them I would have never became a good painter. To this day, when I see a new challenge on a car, I think: How would Jay tackle this problem.
I have to say also, I have made some of my best and lifelong friends here, like @DanAsher26 @JeffJordan @Tim2488 @Saan Anguish, Jake Keel and Carl Robinson. Some guys I even play fantasy football and baseball with. I've made some new friends here as well, and hoping that they are lifelong friends as well. I am a better person for being on this ride at SRD for now, what...12 years? (Has it been that long?)