1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

what folder does logos go into??

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by flyingferrari, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am wondering what folder logos go into so you can get to them in paint shop in the game. I will be greatfull for you're help.
    thanks

2. islandiver

islandiver Well-Known Member

Well I've never painted in the games paintshop but I would venture to guess they would go into the paintkit folder. Not sure whether they have to be in .jpg, .tga or .bmp either. :)

3. WCPainter

WCPainter Well-Known Member

I think its the import/export folder.

4. Then what type of program do u guys use to paint create different car skins? Then if there is a different program then, what is it and were can I get it?

Thanks for your input, but I already tried the import/export folder as well as the paint kit folder and it don't work.

And again for your advise.

5. WCPainter

WCPainter Well-Known Member

The crew members at O'Racing paint with Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

As far as the import/export thing it needs to be a jpg or bmp file if I am not mistaken.

6. sorry for all these questions, but one more hopefully. How do u convert from like jpg or bmp to this car file so that it will be red by the game?

7. JasonRSC

JasonRSC Former SRD Crew Member

To convert them, you need a copy of Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. However, there is a free program called Gimp or something like that. A simple Google search should help you find that.

8. houston9388

houston9388 Well-Known Member

For a logo its a .bmp fille in the exports/imports
    for car its .tga file in exports/imports folder

Softpedia.com hjas a trial version of psp and I think psd as well as adobe.com for psd and corel.com for psp

9. Thanks everyone. Also where could i find good instructions for using photo shop pro to create new paint jobs for the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.