1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

WHAT?! You thought you were better?

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by HoosierDaddy, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tipptruck

tipptruck Well-Known Member

Let me guess they put abs in the non street racing cars. I know in gt4 you can go in and turn it all the way down. I don't run abs in gtr2 or r factor nor do I run with any aids on. I want to know how the engine sounds are. Thats one thing that buged me about gt4 a 800 hp v8 sounded like a four banger. I will be getting this game some time soon. I play the game because I love driving cars I will never drive. I don't take gt series as a racing sim. I got a pc for them.

2. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Well-Known Member

The ABS is fixed. Yay. The engine sounds are great. But if you change stuff like heavily mod a 1970 Challenger, the engine sound will change. Also, you can really mess up a car if you don't mod it correctly to. All in all, it's a great sim. Don't use the driving aids or all the cars will handle the same.

3. tipptruck

So they made it like real life when you mod a car for sound wise. Thats kind of cool. What do you mean by modding a car can screw it up?

4. HoosierDaddy

Well, if you mod just the engine and power but you don't get a transmition or adjust your transmition, you will f* the car up. or the wrong flywheel and so forth. I also can't spell.

1 person likes this.
  5. tipptruck

Don't worry about it I knew what you were saying. I heard some were the people can under stand a word and over look it a lot of times as long as its close. This is coming from a guy that has the worst spelling and English skills. Shoot I even almost missed spelled a ton of words in my post. My fingers go faster then my brain. But thanks for the quote now going to be in my Signature.

Once I figure out how to get your quote I want to work in my sig.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  6. Jonathan Patten

Jonathan Patten Well-Known Member

I just bought my copy yesterday. :) What's everyone's PSN ids? Maybe we can race together :)

7. HoosierDaddy

Le_Teuer1981

8. Jonathan Patten

Jonathan Patten Well-Known Member

Mine is "japatten" Go ahead and add me, anyone :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.