1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Window Transparency Help

Discussion in 'Resource 'How To' and General Discussion' started by goose814, Nov 2, 2019.

1. goose814

goose814 Member

Can anyone help in explaining how to make the windows more transparent? I see that this was done for the Gen6 Mod and wanted to try it on another mod. I can convert the file into its separate image and transparency file using WinMip but do not know how to make them less dark and more see-through. Thanks for any help.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. goose814

goose814 Member

I figured it out. After you convert the window file into its separate bmp image and .ti using WinMip, you just need to darken the windows in the .ti image. The darker they are, the more transperant they become. Using black will make them completely clear. Then you just convert it back into a .mip file.