1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Windows 10 issue

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by lildrumrboy99, Jan 7, 2017.

1. lildrumrboy99

lildrumrboy99 Well-Known Member

Hello all.
    I recently moved from mac to windows to better my NR2003 experience. I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10. I have searched the forums here as well as google and I can't seem to find anything regarding my issue but I could be wrong. I installed the No CD files and patches but when I click the No CD .exe it says "error starting config.exe". I am new to windows so I may have done something wrong but as far as I can tell I followed the steps exactly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pretty sure this is the info needed. I'd be happy to provide any other info required.

1) Operating System : Windows 10 Home

2) Processor : Intel Fore i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz

3) Memory : 250 GB (8.00 GB RAM)

4) GPU Name and Type. : NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX

2. Krusty

Krusty Well-Known Member

There are nearly 200 replies regarding this issue in the many forum sections here. Most start with Window 10 in the subject matter. Please look again.

jgegner likes this.