1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

WWE Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by PepsiRacer4, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18fan4life

18fan4life Fear the Dorb.

Ryback FINALLY gets a title win. It's about damn time.

2. DBReaver35

DBReaver35 May the 4 be in victory lane

So sad to hear we lost another legend The Hot rod Rowdy Roddy Piper died today at the age of 61

3. Oreius

Oreius Road Course King 102-0. Come try and beat me!

This is such a tragic year for wrestling, first Dusty Rhodes and now Roddy Piper, pretty soon there won't be any legends left :(

4. mvdbutler

mvdbutler Well-Known Member

From They Live-1988 "I CAME HERE TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM'' RIP Roddy Piper

5. lays

lays Well-Known Member

Apparently Sting suffered a very serious neck injury last night against Rollins. Such a horrible thing to see, considering his age and what kind of bumps he was taking. It was awesome to see him put in such work for the match, tho. Unfortunately it may have ended his career.

6. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

Guess we will find out in about an hour, just read Sting has a major announcement at the start of Raw tonight.

I wish they would have ended the match when he collapsed. That was hard to watch after Rollins threw him into the corner too early and see Stings head hit the turnbuckle. Sting was pretty much dazed after that and the second one was just uncalled for. Sooner or later Rollins is going to hurt someone really bad if he didn't already end Sting's career.

Colton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.