Latest resources

2021 Fictional/Concept Paint Schemes Pack #1 DAT Designs
A collection of my fictional/concept paint schemes designed for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Yellow Flag Penalty Help?

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok on pitting for yellow flag, First time took inside, 2nd time stayed in line and both under the speed limit, after pitting for both yellow's I received " You Didn't enter the pits safely and go to the end of the longest line " Ok I didn't enter wrong but still got the penalty, does anyone know how to fix this in the .ini file to keep this from happening, This is the Homestead track, any help I would appreciate it. I was using the 5 Truck.
Pit1.jpg

Pit2.jpg

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the pit entry coordinates in the track.ini are reversed.

look for:
[ AppRuleEnterPits ]
pit0_entrance_point0_dlat =
pit0_entrance_point0_dlong =
pit0_entrance_point1_dlat =
pit0_entrance_point1_dlong =

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the pit entry coordinates in the track.ini are reversed.

look for:
[ AppRuleEnterPits ]
pit0_entrance_point0_dlat =
pit0_entrance_point0_dlong =
pit0_entrance_point1_dlat =
pit0_entrance_point1_dlong =
Ok I will check it out, Thanks!

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This is what it reads

[ AppRuleEnterPits ]
pit0_entrance_point0_dlat = 46.22
pit0_entrance_point0_dlong = 2140.09
pit0_entrance_point1_dlat = 26.89
pit0_entrance_point1_dlong = 2140.33
pit0_access_point0_dlat = 34.24
pit0_access_point0_dlong = 1556.97
pit0_access_point1_dlat = 16.57
pit0_access_point1_dlong = 1556.78

oddball

SRD Member
Reaction score
Which track are you running? I think letting us know that, will help us help you. :)

Yggdrasil

SRD Member
Reaction score
As soon as she turns green, slap that keyboard button, mate. ;) you'll have all the other cars trying to take your position which can be entertaining as they're programmed to pass you as you're penalized. Few hundred yards from the restart they'll pull in line and behave, then get the green, as soon as you're green, whack the clear black and keep peddlin' babeh!

Krusty

SRD Member
Reaction score
I believe that he stated in his original post that this is at Homestead.
Yes he did. But, which one? I'm sure it's not the original. Curious as to which version or if it is the original if it was tampered with?

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yes he did. But, which one? I'm sure it's not the original. Curious as to which version or if it is the original if it was tampered with?
Sorry my bad, Homestead 96, i did just copy the lines from the original track that Mystical showed me and it still did not work, so if I copied and pasted the entire Homestead SBP .ini file and it worked not just the Pit lines, so its has to be in some other lines in the Homestead 96 that caused the problem?

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Krusty, Yea I really don't understand how the .ini files work, the only thing I have tampered with was to change the total laps, and in past I have been showed how to change a couple files for the AI in certain tracks where you can run 95% to 98% and have good races, but download another track and the AI cars just run off and leave you and I kept having to go down to about 80% just to have a close race? so that's really all I know how to change so I can raise the % back to 95% or 98%. so I would really like to know as well the Track makers how they can run at 98% with their .ini file when I don't change anything and have to run at 80% just to keep up?

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Admin this has been answered so this thread can be closed. Appreciate the help guys!

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just as an FYI, did you contact the track maker for advice or how did you resolve it?
Actually, I don't remember where I got the track from, it wasn't in the zip file so I couldn't find them to send a message, and it just said Homestead96, this link you gave me has Homestead 1995-1996, so must be a different track modder? ,

Krusty

SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh, ok. I didn't know you were looking for a replacement track but a fix for yours.

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh, ok. I didn't know you were looking for a replacement track but a fix for yours.[/QUOTE
I was looking for a "FIX" cause track wouldn't work and did try a couple other Homestead .ini files but still didn't work, then tried the Homestead SBP .ini and copied the whole thing just not the pit section, and it did work, then you gave me the link and that file worked. so I just deleted the other track. so thanks!