1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

"You have insufficient privileges to post here" Issue

Discussion in 'SRD Website Support Forum' started by goose814, Nov 11, 2018.

1. goose814

goose814 Member

I am new here and I wanted to make a post in the "Where Is or Where Can I Find Forum". However, I have the "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" message showing at the bottom of the screen.

Before posting here, I have read the "rules of the board" and the "posting rules", as well as the "Read Me" post in the "Where Is or Where Can I Find Forum". I have also tried the search function using several different keywords and phrases. None of these have explained what the prerequisite is for posting in the "Where Is or Where Can I Find Forum".

Any help in this matter would be very humbly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

You need more posts to actually post in that section. This is to prevent users with low post counts from clogging up the section with requests for things that are already there.

InsideLine likes this.
  3. goose814

goose814 Member

Ok. Thanks for the info. Is there a specific number of posts that is needed?

4. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

It's 15 posts. That particular forum wasn't even visible to new users for a long time. But discovered it was better to have it visible to new users so they could at least possibly find what they were looking for on occasion.

InsideLine likes this.
  5. goose814

goose814 Member

Thanks very much for letting me know.