Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Desktop Backgrounds?

Brandon Thornton

Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast
SRD Member
Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

Brandon Thornton

Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast
SRD Member
Reaction score
Classic Shell, nice.
ePSXe, VMWare, VirtualBox, and Madden 08? Props, man.
Thanks. I wasn't satisfied with W10's boring default theme and god awful search engine, so Classic Shell was the way to go. As for VM's, messing around with old OS's is a pretty fun thing to do if you know what you're doing lol.

Thunder98

That Nostalgia Guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I wasn't satisfied with W10's boring default theme and god awful search engine, so Classic Shell was the way to go. As for VM's, messing around with old OS's is a pretty fun thing to do if you know what you're doing lol.
I can deal with the theme though if Chassic Shell could change everything, I'd be in heaven. I've got a few VMs myself, mainly a Windows 98 install full of old games and applications from the time. I've gotta give the others the same treatment sometime. Gotta love WinWorldPC and the internet archive. lol

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
At school, I do a "photo of the month" on the Mac I use with my personal account. Normally I try to keep it to sim racing accomplishments or my favourite race screenshots. While I only did a handful of races, I didn't really have anything usable. So with Lowe's leaving Jimmie Johnson and HMS, I decided to use one of the super high-resolution photos I found off the Team Lowe's Racing Twitter page before it got amalgamated.