1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Your highest resolution render

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by NukaColaV13, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NukaColaV13

NukaColaV13 Well-Known Member

To the painters of the SRD community-- What is the highest-res render you have ever done? I just rendered my AXE Dark Temptation car using 3300x2400. It really shows the crap of the crop, like gaps in the reflections, individual imperfections on the car surface, heck, it even made my 1024x1024 car look blurry. If you haven't made renders of this size before, try it out- you'll be amazed.

Which brings up another question that goes partially off-topic: Where can I get good-looking contigs in 2048x2048?

2. Mr_pepsi

Mr_pepsi Well-Known Member

Well that's 1 reason some of us love using the 2048 temps, another is we can make sharper looking images that look a heck of a lot cleaner. ie flames are a biggie with that regard.

But to answer your question, I just did one today that was 4096 x 2340 only took a little over 12 mins to do I think it was.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  3. NukaColaV13

NukaColaV13 Well-Known Member

4096x2340? Wow, that would take me 2 hours....

What's your specs?

4. Tnadz

Tnadz Well-Known Member

I ran one at a rediculous 8000x6000 but that was for a high quality print off. Needless to say, all the graphics were done vector.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.