Updated

Your random thought Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiRacer4

The One and Only
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm not the best with .mips but I could give it a shot.
I really don't want you to do it if you don't want to lol. I was just curious if you knew how. One more thing, what OS do you use? I can't seem to get Sandbox to work with Win7 whatsoever.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
I really don't want you to do it if you don't want to lol. I was just curious if you knew how. One more thing, what OS do you use? I can't seem to get Sandbox to work with Win7 whatsoever.
I use XP. I don't ever want to touch Windows 7.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
So, I ran into Peter Egan again at the bank today. I think he was involved with the shiny new Fiat 500 in the parking lot, because it was where he parked his Lotus Elan when I first met him. For anyone who doesn't know, Peter Egan writes for Road & Track.

On the way home from the bank, I always drive by Lime Rock Park. Today I ended up stuck behind a GMC Yukon with New York plates that read 'DX0023'. Which I had to text Dan about.

Scar7752

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ubısǝp buıɔɐɹ ɯıs
SRD Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n4N7Q3QrYc]YouTube - ‪Creepers Gonna Creep(Part of LIVE random gameplay, 7/7/11)‬‏[/ame]

Creepers suck xD

The Captain

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just stood on the same floor where BB King, Johnny Cash, U2, and Elvis have stood. I can die happy.

Mike24

Retired
SRD Member
Reaction score
And we are officially done here....

The 'Your Random Thought' era has now come to an end.

This thread has continued for far too long, and has detracted from the the rest of the board. It has become the default place to post on things, wherein many of the discussions held within this thread could actually be used to create totally separate threads in other areas of the forum.

Create new threads for the various topics that you would have posted in the YRT thread in the General, NASCAR, NR2003, or other applicable forum areas. But please, refrain from posting the nonsense that this thread has sometimes degenerated into.

This is not in response to anything that has recently occurred within this thread, but is rather a long overdue 'right bookend' on a thread, that we, as a staff, felt was way past is usefulness.

Also, please keep in mind that if new 'YRT' thought threads are created, or things like it, they will be closed.

Regards,

The SRD Staff and Mod team :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.