Updated

Your random thought Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Something i noticed from the trailers before tron.
Lightning Mcqueen has the new nose for the cot but still has a wing... I found it funny.

Janitor Dave

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Like I said on Facebook--

"Oh no..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh4FvVc4RQY]YouTube - The Smurfs 2011 Official Movie Trailer[/ame]

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lightning Mcqueen has the new nose for the cot but still has a wing... I found it funny.

Ummm he has the same nose it had back in 2004ish when they first did the animation for the movie.

It has a wing because he is no longer in "NASCAR" he's now racing in a Touring car series such as the FIA GT1 series.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEFUiViFXUA]YouTube - Bronx Science Math Department[/ame]

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ummm he has the same nose it had back in 2004ish when they first did the animation for the movie.

It has a wing because he is no longer in "NASCAR" he's now racing in a Touring car series such as the FIA GT1 series.
...Yeah..your right..

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Twitter is Racist, in 2010 alone they have killed Bill Cosby, Keith Sweat, Kimbo Slice, Morgan Freeman, & now Flavor Flav.

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score
Actually, I don't think he's based on the COT, he has real lights now and is in a street race.

To be honest, I think they based him off the World Touring Car Championship this time:

Besides the appearance, they do plenty of street circuits aswell, not to mention the fact that the movie calls it the "World Grand Prix". Besides, that style wing is used all the time. lol

Janitor Dave

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of writing a couple of basic modeling tutorials for 3DS Max 2009. At least, some stuff that the in-program tuts don't cover, like how to create holes in a model, etc.

moppenheimer

#Murica
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just fyi Markfan, that top picture you posted isn't from the World Touring Car Championship, its from the South American series TC2000 (or Stockcar Brasil, they're very similar)

This is a WTCC Chevy.

And TBH, I dont really think they based it off of anything, because the series they created has everything from touring cars to prototypes...I think they just threw anything they wanted in there.

Last edited:

Mike24

Retired
SRD Member
Reaction score
lots of pbr...t'was the night after finals. t'was not too too smart.

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxnlk_QDZA]YouTube - iRacing Tornado[/ame]

This is by far the most entertaining racing glitch I've ever witnessed.

JeffJordan

SRD Member
Reaction score
There was a truck going around my school today giving out free Red Bull. I missed it.

Brandon Howe

Track Creator at NR Track Designs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Down here, we drink Monsters...
I just got off of Need For Speed World, I was playing with RacinFreek and his friend from an online leauge.

JeffJordan

SRD Member
Reaction score
I drink anything that won't kill me. Monster is not included in that set.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
So I was watching DW-TV this morning (the PCN cable channel we get here in PA shows it overnight, it's a TV channel out of Germany half the shows are German the rest are English, it's actually a pretty good station wish we got it full-time), and popXport was on (great music video show) and they had this song on.... I dare you to listen to it and tell me it's not catchy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-NkI-W9PMQ]YouTube - Die Atzen Frauenarzt & Manny Marc - Disco Pogo[/ame]

hansonator69

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz0m5pWUTfU]YouTube - We Don't Walk The Paper Scissors[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.