5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

WILDISH

Days Gone By
SRD Member
Reaction score
This time of year can be difficult for some people, particularly those with seasonal depression. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the holiday. :)

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Best present of the holidays go to Matt!

Sent from THE UNIVERSE S5

NukaColaV13

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Part 4? I'm game.

Root of all evil
I frickin' suck at haikus
Hippopotamus.

Henderson

Graphic Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
Random thought #1:

I FUCKING LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

YRT 2015 LIVES!

PepsiRacer4

The One and Only
SRD Member
Reaction score
I missed YRT, was a good place just for random chatting or a place for suggestions that didn't deserve a thread.

Chowda17

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
My random thought is how stupid this thread is. I mean, shit, I act like a weirdo too, some guys on this thread alone could attest to that, but I mean l33t speak? Come on, we're not seven years old.
Save that random shit for reddit if you want to act dumb. That's my random thought.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
My random thought is how stupid this thread is. I mean, shit, I act like a weirdo too, some guys on this thread alone could attest to that, but I mean l33t speak? Come on, we're not seven years old. Save that random shit for reddit if you want to act dumb. That's my random thought.
Seriously. If you guys want this to last more than a couple days then at least act like you're intelligent. Posting "MEOWMEOWMEOW" and "I leik turdowles" isn't a random thought...it's just being stupid.

I missed YRT, was a good place just for random chatting or a place for suggestions that didn't deserve a thread.
This is the right idea. If this thread was used like this, it would be a good addition to the site. I know a lot of you have wanted this thread back, so if you REALLY want it back, then don't do something that'll tell Matt that having this is absolutely pointless and make him close it again. This is the forth try at this, it's amazing that it's getting another try. So if you guys mess this one up, there won't be another one. I've seen threads similar to this on other websites that worked smooth and had little issues. Lets try and make that happen here.