Your Random Thought

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattyO, Dec 19, 2014.

1. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

Successfully downgraded my OS to Windows 8.1. Spent all day yesterday updating everything. My laptop is running stronger than ever now.

2. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

You got me on that one. I was about to ask where was Charlie Kimball going? Lol.

3. games123

games123 NXS & NCWTS Painter

Well Lionel really increased the price now for retail.....

[​IMG]

4. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 2 Days

Tragic

5. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Grease Monkey

Finally was able to eat something for the first time in several days. Stomach flu's are no joke. Been on a "diet" of cranberry juice cut heavily with water since New Years.

Bright side: I'm (temporarily, since it's likely water weight) about 15 pounds lighter and my clothes fit better than ever lol

dalejr88rox likes this.
  6. MrDude68

MrDude68 Don't give me that look

At least you get free shipping! Haha

7. TColeman12

TColeman12 Moderator Moderator

New avatar for a Throwback Thursday when military sponsors could be ran in NASCAR. Not my edit, just looked cool. IMG_2825.JPG

Andy1 and Tetronix like this.
  8. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Member

After reading here as a member for about 3 or 4 month I decided it's time to start posting and discuss here in this forum.

I am not a modder, painte or track builder, just a normal user that enjoy all of your hard work. I love what you are doing and hope you will keep the sim alive for many more years.

dalejr88rox likes this.
  9. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 2 Days

My star wars movies are here.
    received_1924062207823106.jpeg

10. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 World's Only Logano Fan

I remember back a few years ago I had a colon infection (thankfully, this was during the summer) and I didn't eat anything for 20 days, basically. At first I just thought I had some small sickness, and my parents continuously told me I needed to eat, but I never did because I never felt like I could or should, so after about two weeks we went to the doctor about it (real smart, I know :rolleyes:), and she said that I shouldn't have been eating anything and shouldn't until it had gone away, and she gave me some special prescription for it. In total I didn't eat a single bite of food for 20 days, and let me tell you, after that, pizza and chocolate never tasted so good.

11. RacerXero84

Yup. Those are the VHS's that I started with (feels like an eternity ago). While not the original theatrical release, I do believe those are the closest you are going to get (legally). Before they redubbed Fett's voice, replaced the Anakin Force ghost with the new actor, and drowned out the Williams score with sound FX.

That's also the version I have to watch digitally. I refuse to re-watch the newest ones; they ruined them with the "upgrades" IMO

KahneRacing945 likes this.
  12. RacerXero84

Still having a difficult time eating. Granted, I'm hungry as all hell, at the same time the thought of food makes me sick to my stomach, but thankfully I think the worst is over.

ahspencer01 likes this.
  13. TColeman12

TColeman12 Moderator Moderator

Supposedly 6-8 dead after a shooting earlier this morning at a South Florida Airport. Prayers to the families....:(

14. burtonbraves

burtonbraves Fictional Extraordinaire

Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of those affected by this terrible ordeal :(

15. Matthew124

Matthew124 Well-Known Member

I can't get gimp to save in jpeg format and it's got me seriously questioning whether gimp could ever do that, lol.

16. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 The Kool Krab

File -> Export -> pick a filetype :)

[​IMG]

dalejr88rox likes this.
  17. Matthew124

Matthew124 Well-Known Member

I know how to save as a jpeg, it's just giving me the "JPEG image plug-in could not save image" error. I basically meant that it's making me lose my mind, lol.

18. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 The Kool Krab

Export as a bmp, then open that and save it as a jpg. It's been acting really funny for me too lately, and that seems to be the workaround.

Matthew124 likes this.
  19. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

I've noticed it happens with PSD files that have layer groups, but not with just normal layers.

20. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

As usual late to the party. Finally saw Rogue One. I wait to go see it 3-4 weeks after release so the theater is nice and empty. Still was about 1/4th full. I can see why too, personally I felt the movie was phenomenal. I enjoy Original Trilogy content the most and I have to say its probably my most favorite Star Wars movie since the original trilogy was made like 20 years ago. I know Episode VIII was mostly a warmup and fan service since it had been so long since we got to see more Star Wars but Rogue One was what I always hoped for in a new Star Wars movie. More gritty and main characters that had depth and weren't so perfect just as characters like Han and Luke had their issues in the OT. Rogue One happens to be our first movie that had no Jedi/Lightsaber fights either which was a nice change of pace. I hope Disney takes the money they have earned ad positive reception into consideration when they made more of these spinoff movies. A movie on Bobba Fett as its rumored would be truly epic.

Now if only the new Star Wars games can be just as good ... Battlefront was rather lacking and they should do better, so far the movies are doing better than the video game department right now.