1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Your Random Thought

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattyO, Dec 19, 2014.

1. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

Yup, got announced last week they're done for good.

j.j_yeley likes this.
  2. j.j_yeley

j.j_yeley Well-Known Member

God, that really sucks. I relied on them for a lot of information such as paint schemes, driver charts, and race results. Guess I'll have to find another place to get all of that stuff, perhaps Racing Reference.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  3. TheOutlaw1272

TheOutlaw1272 Maybe I'll be Tracer

ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg

4. TheOutlaw1272

TheOutlaw1272 Maybe I'll be Tracer

On an unrelated note, the "best cry ever" guy, Rocky Lockridge, passed away few days ago at age 60.

5. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

Speaking of Jayski's, does anybody know another website that posts that PDF points report thing that Jayski always did?

6. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 5 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

7. Tetronix

Tetronix Well-Known Member

My graphics teacher brought in about 5 or 6 helmets this morning, with 2 of them being motorbike helmets. She told me that for our school's open house and the GD department side of things, that I could do some designs. I'm absolutely stoked. Though they won't be airbrush like Off Axis and the other pros do, doing vinyl and using adhesive methods still does the job. God, I can't wait! :D

8. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

draw a dick on one of them

nascarfan9 likes this.
  9. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

Diecast Charv does a good job putting together NASCAR stuff:
    https://diecastcharv.com/race-weekend/

joeykraus19 likes this.
  10. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Somebody on this forum introduced me to TV on the Radio. I forgot who it was, but whoever you are, thanks.

11. ShadowKnight508

12. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster I'm in the business of misery

At least it'll look good while putzing around in 20th.

13. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Still stranded at home due to the weather. I thought surely today I could make it to work but the 1+ foot of snow in my parking lot thought otherwise. Ended up getting my car stuck for 30+ mins just a few yards away from my parking spot before finally scraping my way back to it. I don't mind the days off thats for sure, just really thought it was wetter snow than anticipated.

14. ShadowKnight508

[​IMG]

A tractor-trailer weighing many tons smashed into the side of a police SUV Monday morning on a slippery road in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin and dashcam footage makes it look like the cruiser just kind of disappeared. The crash looks pretty bad, but incredibly, nobody died.

The collision happened after a snowy morning, but it appears that speed was also a factor. Ashwaubenon Public Safety officer Capt. Jody Crocker told ABC 2 that the semi truck failed to stop for the red light at the intersection because the driver didn’t take the conditions of the road into account. You’ve got to start stopping sooner when the surface is that slick!

Crocker told ABC 2 that the police don’t currently know the estimated speed of the semi, but that it was about 100 percent more than it should have been at a red light and definitely too fast for the wintry roads.

“You’ll see on the video it was nowhere to being close to being stopped,” Crocker said. “Where he should have been at a speed where he was able to stop before entering the intersection.”

Thankfully, the unnamed officer who was inside the vehicle made it out OK. Crocker told ABC 2 that the snowy roads actually helped save the officer’s life, as their squad car slid along with the semi truck, rather than offering it a solid obstacle. The officer is reportedly shaken up by the crash, understandably. The semi driver was cited for driving too fast for conditions, according to the original post on the Ashwaubenon Public Safety Facebook page.

SOURCE: https://jalopnik.com/this-disappearing-cop-car-illustrates-exactly-why-you-n-1832561712

15. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai Elio, The other Logano Fan besides ahspencer01

Yikes. Good that nobody was seriously hurt from that. o_O

16. MWick4

MWick4 SRD Truck Series Director

Damn, the iRacing Peak Antifreeze Series season opener is a million times more entertaining than the Clash was

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  17. MWick4

MWick4 SRD Truck Series Director

Stream crashed with half a lap to go...
    r150zosr32d21.jpg

18. Chandler Tyson

Chandler Tyson Paint Crew Paint Crew

Getting some actual painting done this morning! These are the Lack shelves from Ikea and they only come in white so I’m painting them red so they’ll look good in my gaming setup! 92C27168-97C0-4146-85C5-646D837D80DB.jpeg

19. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

The named those shelves appropriately for the lack of color options...

20. Chandler Tyson

Chandler Tyson Paint Crew Paint Crew

Lmao. I do wish they had more color options. Anyway, here they are done in my setup. Ignore the messy cables underneath the table, I’m working on those as I type this.

6B585A2E-8CB3-4612-A8DB-A92186D15213.jpeg

ShadowKnight508 and joeykraus19 like this.