1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Your Random Thought

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattyO, Dec 19, 2014.

1. nascarfreak88

nascarfreak88 Sarcasmo the Great

Tfw the women's national team scores more goals in one match than the men's team has in the past 9 years.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  2. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

So. I was so bored today I logged into Xbox.com and kinda wandered through my account and remembered about the Microsoft Rewards program. I wasn't expecting much, the last time I got anything through it I had enough points for a $5 Xbox giftcard, so I figured I probably had enough for another and might as well go redeem it.... I WAS WRONG.

I log into my Rewards account to find my balance sitting at a pretty 157,000 points.. wha.... in the two years since I last checked how in the hell have I earned ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN THOUSAND POINTS?! My next thought was, it probably gives you a ton of points but everything is probably super overpriced and I'll probably still only get a $5 Xbox card. Nope. Logging out today I now have $135 credited to my Xbox account, and a full year Xbox membership.. Oh by the way, Xbox has a deal during E3 for their new Game Pass Ultimate, which is a Xbox Live and Game Pass combo, $1 for your first month and it will give you Game Pass for however long you have left on your membership... So I now also have Xbox Game Pass for one year.. for one dollar.

I'm still shocked and believe the only logical way for a giant corporation like Microsoft to have a Rewards program where you don't completely get screwed over is there must've been some sort of glitch. So I do suggest to anyone that has an Xbox account to check their Microsoft Rewards because you may just get a similarly shocking result. But you may not.

Today was a good day.

3. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

Somebody’s finally wising up, I see... :oops:

Tetronix and MWick4 like this.
  4. nascarfreak88

Trying to install NR2003 on another computer and I can't find my disk. Ugh.

5. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Yeah the rewards system is no joke. I use bing to search for images and do their daily point awards and it easily stacks up. It pretty much pays for my xbox live and extra xbox $$$ for DLC in games pretty much.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  6. TheOutlaw1272

TheOutlaw1272 No, you're breathtaking.

I use two accounts. One for saving up for gift cards, and the other for Game Pass and Gold. I was recently able to extend my gold for another year.

Mystical and MWick4 like this.
  7. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

Well one thing I learned from an incident with the neighbor and his "buddy" is to record everything because when it comes to showing up for Court you sure as hell can't count on people as witnesses. Any good recommendations on security cameras? Going to need a battery operated one, unfortunately Apt. management won't allow me to wire one up outside so I'm stuck with a battery operated one for now.

8. TheOutlaw1272

TheOutlaw1272 No, you're breathtaking.

9. Chandler Tyson

Chandler Tyson Paint Crew Paint Crew

My NASCAR themed dreams continue. Last night I dreamed that NASCAR announced that the Gen-7 would look exactly like the Gen-4 cars and the engines would have 915 hp and that for the rest of 2019 and all of 2020, they would go to 915 hp and cut off half of the spoiler. Also no more aero/drag ducts and no more tapered spacer. Don't remember anything about stages or the playoffs being announced.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  10. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

Wow. You really were dreaming... :p

11. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 #50in07

I had a dream a few years ago that Phoenix added the grass back on the dogleg, but put a giant Spa-esque sausage kerb on it. Junior took the lead on a restart with two to go, hit the kerb, and tipped over in front of the entire field.

12. nascarfreak88

I just made some BOMB AF penne alla vodka. Its even approved by the bf. I'm proud of myself to an irrational degree.

13. nascarfreak88

Doug Boles is doing some ads on Facebook for all the cool seats at IMS to get people to renew their seats for the 500. I pass them and without fail keep thinking he's Stephen Colbert.