8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

MattyO

Admin
Reaction score
Ok when there is a clear problem in this country. And the only thing we are doing about it is sending "thought's and prayers". It might be a good reason to get upset about. I know it might be the wrong place for this but I had to get that off my chest.
No one is upset about thoughts and prayers, they're upset that there's no real action or change happening besides thoughts and prayers.
I shouldn't have posted that. Not the place. Nor should we continue this discussion here. However, I've seen the same people scream at the top of their lungs about people sending thoughts and prayers about mass shootings, are at this very moment sending their thoughts and prayers to Kevin Hart and his family. Ya gotta admit it's funny. I am not a religious man at all. Not in the least, but as they say, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
Reaction score
Well gearing up to stay for the worst hurricane I've been in since Hurricane Opal, most likely. Thanks to rent being fucking ridiculous, and this coming right after that's due, I don't have enough to leave...

EarnhardtFan

Banned
Reaction score
I know I say this often but I wish we had all the files that were available before the site was moved to the new forum. Also I like the logo that's on top right now, it actually still shows up as the icon for the site if I bookmark it on my iPad.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
Reaction score
Really itching to paint something (fictional) does anybody have any ideas they want to see?

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
Reaction score
Really itching to paint something (fictional) does anybody have any ideas they want to see?
An international series that mixes NASCAR, F1, IMSA, IndyCar etc but all in stock car bodies (NASCARish).

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
Reaction score
So I was inspired by Bioshock when I got my tattoo of my Roman numeral birth year tattoo on my right wrist. Now that I'm playing it again, I want one on the other wrist of my birth date to match.

MattyO

Admin
Reaction score
I know I say this often but I wish we had all the files that were available before the site was moved to the new forum. Also I like the logo that's on top right now, it actually still shows up as the icon for the site if I bookmark it on my iPad.
Some day I'll get off my lazy ass and start organizing the old downloads and putting them back up. I feel the same way. They should be up for everyone to download. It's just a monumental task trying to sort through the files figuring out what they are. I've started and stopped at least a dozen times. It gets overwhelming trying to sort it out.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
Reaction score
Some day I'll get off my lazy ass and start organizing the old downloads and putting them back up. I feel the same way. They should be up for everyone to download. It's just a monumental task trying to sort through the files figuring out what they are. I've started and stopped at least a dozen times. It gets overwhelming trying to sort it out.
I know this is kind of a silly thought but is there a way the community could help? I mean if you think about it you have a whole forum of minions who want the same thing. I'm not sure how it would work but it is a thought.

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
Reaction score
Dorian has been fucking nuts since about 3 AM and will be for several more hours. Aside from the 1 hour of sleep, I've basically been away constantly since about 9:30 yesterday morning... Crazy