1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Your Random Thought

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattyO, Dec 19, 2014.

1. wslates

wslates 1

For my birthday, a bunch of my family pitched in and got me giftcards to buy a grill. Got that just fine, but decided to buy a patio table to be able to eat in my backyard. Only 8 pieces. It took 4 god damned hours to build. And it's still not 100%.

Anyway, I discovered where alcoholism starts.

2. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

So one of my customers gave me an entire bottle of Peach Crown Royal the other day...

3. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Let me guess, a box full of nails and 2x4s

4. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Ric Ocasek of the Cars passed away today (well, technically yesterday), I have a sad now. Going to listen now to old Cars tunes.

5. nascarfreak88

nascarfreak88 Sarcasmus pessimus

Damn that's a shame. He produced some of my favorite albums by Weezer, Bad Brains, No Doubt, and Bad Religion.

6. nascarfreak88

So I only just learned that this was a thing:

This is great and I know exactly what I'm watching later tonight. I liked Hurley before but ever since last year, as a gay motorsport fan myself, he's become a bit of an inspirational figure for me. I'm stoked to give this a watch.

nascarfan9, crazyboy335 and mtblillie like this.
  7. Hendrick9Fan

Hendrick9Fan Paint Crew Paint Crew

Its been a nice couple of weeks off from painting. Tomorrow I'm gonna rebuild my PC, since I'm waiting for the last part to come in the mail today. I'm eager to get back to painting and a break was exactly what I needed.

mtblillie likes this.
  8. TheOutlaw1272

TheOutlaw1272 No, you're breathtaking.

Tomorrow is the Area 51 raid. What do you think will actually happen?

9. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Although it's not gonna happen:
    [​IMG]

BrendonH12 likes this.
  10. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

[​IMG]

11. nascarfreak88

My old laptop I used forever for my NR2003 offline stuff seems to have finally shit out. Backed up all my painting stuff onto my desktop, but not all my documents with all my series information, statistics, back stories... ugh that's going to a massive loss if I can't figure out how to get all that back.

12. Hendrick9Fan

Travel Channel has been showing Area 51/Alien shows all day and I find that extremely funny,lol. I've looked at their social media pages but haven't noticed any special programming announcements since they usually announce when there are going to be doing marathons and stuff like that. They had to have planned it, this isn't a coincidence lmao.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    USSTalladega and EarnhardtFan like this.
  13. Hendrick9Fan

Why is this so relaxing, lol. This could be useful for soundpack makers too.

USSTalladega likes this.
  14. TheOutlaw1272

Guess what? Spiderman is in the MCU again!

Virox6549 likes this.
  15. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

USSTalladega likes this.
  16. wslates

wslates 1

SpaceX's Starship MK1 orbital prototype. Built in a field in Texas. Will be making suborbital flights by the end of the year if all goes to plan.

[​IMG]

17. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

That is so awesomely 60s. Hope everything turns out successfully.

18. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Well, I now can say I've had a life experience to rival that of @JeffJordan.....

So it's a fairly normal night at the Circle K I work at, that is until some dude decided to commit arson and light his car on fire after spraying the inside of his car with fuel and throwing a lit lighter into the car.

Someone outside was able to get the E-Stop button pressed right as this was happening, and I had begun calling emergency services as the dude threw the lighter into the car. According to the police officer we were talking with after they had arrested him, the dude had many insanity warnings within his record. My coworker is convinced the dude was trying to commit suicide.

Thankfully, everyone is okay.... Shaken up, but otherwise okay....

19. TheOutlaw1272

So today I saw the reveal trailer for the new Nintendo game "Ring Fit Adventure." Just watching this makes me feel like I am being held hostage to these two hosts.

USSTalladega likes this.
  20. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

So, I'm apparently thinking about NASCAR too much... lol

Last night, I dreamed that Monster announced that it was going to drop its sponsorship of Kurt Busch next season. Shortly after that, I was watching a video of Kurt walking into his kitchen (which was really the kitchen at my house), opening the pantry door, and pulling out a bag of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Morsels - which the video inferred would be his primary sponsor next season. I don't really know where the heck that came from, but if any of you painters are looking for inspiration for a fictional Kurt Busch scheme, there you go! lol