5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

squiggles

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had a nice Christmas by myself. In my opinion, giving is so much better than receiving because I can make someone's day a little better. The only thing I expect in return is a thank you.
Someone I barely knew over Discord said that he really wanted a wall scroll (I have one and it looks like this) but he didn't have one. So, at 2 AM I spent $25 on a wall scroll and shipped it to him. Its supposed to arrive there by the 13th of January.

EarnhardtFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Friends is gone too, good thing I watched it like five times within the past couple years.

TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze is back though and I LOVE that movie

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year, everyone! I wish you all the best in 2020 and I’m looking forward to another great year here at SRD!

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh come on. Everyone else is coming out of the woodwork to give their opinion,lol.
It was tempting. But honestly I'd rather not contribute to the fire that will likely lead you to potentially say 'screw it', saving money and shutting this all down.
I get my NASCAR news and whatnot from here, and some of my design inspirations, as well as tweaking and tuning of NR2003.

Am I part of the Digital Design group? Yup. I just 'like' designs and peruse, maybe comment on something I've seen that I think looks cool, and get inspiration from some of the designs there too. I try to keep life simple, man. I got two young kids to stress over if I want stress and shenanigans in my life lmao

My only 2 cents: I personally don't think you go into another man's home and shit on his floor or talk shit about said home. Also, don't expect to talk shit about said man, his home, et al, and expect to be cool when you do go over there. Assholes and opinions, as the saying goes, but an ounce of decorum and tact goes far.

dacinch8

I crave the 2014 package
SRD Member
Reaction score
It was tempting. But honestly I'd rather not contribute to the fire that will likely lead you to potentially say 'screw it', saving money and shutting this all down.
I get my NASCAR news and whatnot from here, and some of my design inspirations, as well as tweaking and tuning of NR2003.

Am I part of the Digital Design group? Yup. I just 'like' designs and peruse, maybe comment on something I've seen that I think looks cool, and get inspiration from some of the designs there too. I try to keep life simple, man. I got two young kids to stress over if I want stress and shenanigans in my life lmao

My only 2 cents: I personally don't think you go into another man's home and shit on his floor or talk shit about said home. Also, don't expect to talk shit about said man, his home, et al, and expect to be cool when you do go over there. Assholes and opinions, as the saying goes, but an ounce of decorum and tact goes far.

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
At least I now have heard of doxxing, even if it didn't really apply :D

To bring this thread back.... I'm really enjoying Nascar Heat 4 which in turn is getting me more back into NR2003

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
For some the first day back for corporate America.....

For me..... It's just another Monday.