Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
Reaction score
As a follow-up to these events, we actually got a storm last night. Not a whole lot of moisture, but it tried lmao. I'll take it!

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
@MattyO

Keep the 'Race Weekend Chat' as full time feature to comment/chat on daily/weekly events without the need to start new threads?

Or would that be a shitshow waiting to happen?

Hendrick9Fan

Guy who paints a lot of cars.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Finally getting that urge to paint again...
Just realized it's almost been a month since I've posted this. I have been working on some stuff, but since then I've been incredibly busy now that I started going back to school (in person classes too!) and I also have been working on some home improvement projects. Between those things I've had very little time to actually paint, but I have some time to paint for the first time in a while this weekend and you know what I'm going to be doing. *COUGH* throwback schemes *COUGH* . Now the problem is do I start with NXS20 or Cup cars, or even both? Who knows,lol.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
*sees #CancelNetflix trending*
*looks to see why*
*wishing I hadn't*

That movie should have never made it past the planning stages.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
*sees #CancelNetflix trending*
*looks to see why*
*wishing I hadn't*

That movie should have never made it past the planning stages.
I disabled my twitter account because of stupid shit like that. Whatever was trending became what was important news to me instead of what was really important. And without question, whatever toxic bullshit is on twitter, is not important.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
I disabled my twitter account because of stupid shit like that. Whatever was trending became what was important news to me instead of what was really important. And without question, whatever toxic bullshit is on twitter, is not important.
Yeah, between that and what is trending (today of all days), I'm 100% done with that cesspool of stupidity.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, between that and what is trending (today of all days), I'm 100% done with that cesspool of stupidity.
Yea the Twitter "Trends" are very artificial and not even important stuff. I think the trends feature and how its manipulated causes a lot of unnecessary drama on Twitter feeds. Prime example is my trends list shows hardly anything about 9/11 other than Paul Krugman having a horrendous take on comparing Covid to 9/11, while Bahrain, who has just announced its joining the Isreal/UAE peace deal, doesn't even show up. Bahrain joining that peace deal is a really HUGE deal and its not even trending.

Also, studying for the PE has left me with zero interest in painting cars...

Last edited:

AlexMiller

SRD Member
Reaction score
When you have a cool idea for a carset but seeing how good so many other people are at painting schemes makes you realize how bad you are at coming up with your own schemes.

Couldn't possibly be me...

ArchBanana

Blue Collar, Gold Swagger
SRD Member
Reaction score
Twitter is stupid anyway. I got suspended for retweeting quotes from the Iron Sheik.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
I mean I get people hate the man. But to wish him dead? Fuck man, look in the mirror if you feel that way. The guy is a husband, father, grandfather etc.... you gotta reel in the hate a little ya know.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
I will not dance on a man's grave, but don't expect me to mourn his death. Mother Nature bats last.
I expect you to be a human with a sliver of humility. If you got any sort of enjoyment out of the news, you're a terrible person. And there are people out there who are enjoying it.

I can't believe this is where we are at as a society.

ArchBanana

Blue Collar, Gold Swagger
SRD Member
Reaction score
I hope you're ready to get that meme stolen for thousands of likes on twitter and instagram, Matt

Not even joking, I made a cover for NBA 2k19 two years ago, posted it on reddit, and decided to reverse-image search it, and found out it had like... 10k likes on an instagram page?

No credits given of course.