19 - Auto Owners Insurance Patriotic Camry - IND Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

Cummins07

SRD Member
Reaction score
A leaked database of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members has revealed that Beijing has had loyal potential agents working in consulates, major multinational companies, and sensitive research facilities around the world, according to reports published in The Australian, the Mail on Sunday, and other news organizations.

The database reveals details of 1.95 million registered CCP members, who must swear an oath of loyalty and secrecy to the party, including a vow to "never betray the party."

Detailed analysis by U.S. Intelligence sources say the list is genuine!

CCP-TranslationProgressImage.jpg

Janitor Dave

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Does anyone honestly think 2021 will be better than 2020? I have my doubts.....
Yes and no. It's going to be an uphill fight and a lot of things aren't going to snap right back to how they were in 2019. I guess all we can do individually is keep a positive mindset and extend a helping hand to those around us that are struggling.

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I could eat baked chicken thighs, mashed potatoes, banana bread + peanut butter, and a slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for every meal for a decade and still love it.

MattyO

Salty
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I could eat baked chicken thighs, mashed potatoes, banana bread + peanut butter, and a slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for every meal for a decade and still love it.
Whew! That made my mouth water....I believe I could do the same.

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
More of a frosting kinda guy, but Publix bakery would always get my vote.

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
I just watched Tenet with a few friends in a Discord screen share, and holy crap is that movie a masterpiece. Christopher Nolan did an amazing job with this, hands down. Without going into any details, it was confusing at the start but as time went on the plot became a lot more clear. Had me a bit choked up at the end for sure. If you haven't watched this movie, you're missing out on one hell of an experience and it's one of those must-watch films.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
I just watched Tenet with a few friends in a Discord screen share, and holy crap is that movie a masterpiece. Christopher Nolan did an amazing job with this, hands down. Without going into any details, it was confusing at the start but as time went on the plot became a lot more clear. Had me a bit choked up at the end for sure. If you haven't watched this movie, you're missing out on one hell of an experience and it's one of those must-watch films.
I picked it up on holiday sale on Vudu before even watching it. That movie is confusing as hell, but like you said it makes sense at the end. I feel like though it is just this decade's Inception. Don't get me wrong I liked it, but when the whole point of a movie is to overcomplicate it I feel like it loses something in translation.