Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Christmas Stash: $370, $50 Gas Card, $25 Wawa Card, $25 Card, Power Bank. 2000 Gordon Diecast. Still have my Sisters and Secret Santa party to go to this weekend. Im gettin me a damn shelf for these cars!!!

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
My random thought...

Wondering what is going on with NXS this year? New mod coming out? Patch for the old one? It's just very quiet on the front. NO ONE is painting cars, so wondering if things will be ready for mid-February.

18fan4life

Fear the Dorb.
SRD Member
Reaction score
My Random Thought:

110 MPH on a 2003 Skidoo MXZ 600 snowmobile is f***ing terrifying. It was wrecked and is currently being held together with Duct Tape, and 3 bungee cords holding the plastic covers on. There is no windshield (got smashed in the rollover) either, so I was getting buffeted all around. Overall, 10/10 will do again.

jordanvile

Godspeed, Justin Wilson
SRD Member
Reaction score
Its hard to believe its already 6 days until 2015. Just 8 days ago we crowned the 28th ever Sole Survivor!

Phoenix

Wheeze
SRD Member
Reaction score
Were people unbanned when the new forum came? I've seen a few people posting that were banned beforehand.

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
What happened was when we switched hosts, an old banlog was implemented for some reason. Still part of figuring this system out, I'm sure.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Were people unbanned when the new forum came? I've seen a few people posting that were banned beforehand.
As Thunder98 said, for whatever reason it imported an old banned log and banned users from a year ago that were unbanned, were now banned again. So, since I didn't feel like going through 750 banned people to pick and choose who should or shouldn't be banned, I just mass unbanned everyone. So everyone has a clean slate again.

There is still more work to do, but for now the board is functional.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Will visuals on the site be modified and sigs (image sigs) be usable again as well?

Everything else seems pretty much the same. Still adjusting to how it all looks.

rickmastfan67

SRD Member
Reaction score
I just hope you'll be able to being back the daily digest e-mails for watched threads back. Liked having that option for a few of the threads I watched as I didn't require instant e-mail for when new posts were made in them.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
I just hope you'll be able to being back the daily digest e-mails for watched threads back. Liked having that option for a few of the threads I watched as I didn't require instant e-mail for when new posts were made in them.
Do you mean subscribing to the thread? If not, I'm not sure I was aware of that feature in vBulletin to be honest,lol.

rickmastfan67

SRD Member
Reaction score
Is this what you are looking for?
Yes and no. On the old forums, when you clicked that, it gave you the option to select the frequency for notifications via e-mail. (none [aka, just watch the thread in the forums], instant [only the first new post till you logged in again], & daily digest) Now, it's just giving the 'none' ("without receiving email notifications" option) & 'instant' (the "and receive email notifications" option).

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Ok. I'll look into it. I don't know if this software has that feature or not. I'll see what I an find out.