Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

Wrangler88

SRD Member
Reaction score
As Thunder98 said, for whatever reason it imported an old banned log and banned users from a year ago that were unbanned, were now banned again. So, since I didn't feel like going through 750 banned people to pick and choose who should or shouldn't be banned, I just mass unbanned everyone. So everyone has a clean slate again.

There is still more work to do, but for now the board is functional.

It's probably 749 of the 750 are toads alter egos so no big deal...LMAO

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
@Wildling This forum software has a subscribe feature preinstalled (iirc) in it, including the email notifications. It's in the actual "reply to thread" page instead of the quick-reply.

rickmastfan67

SRD Member
Reaction score
@Wildling This forum software has a subscribe feature preinstalled (iirc) in it, including the email notifications. It's in the actual "reply to thread" page instead of the quick-reply.
Yes it does, but the forums no longer have the 'daily digest' part that the old one had. That's the part that I miss having.

Last edited:

jordanvile

Godspeed, Justin Wilson
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm going to the Saints/Buccaneers game today.

Not much of an NFL fan, but I'm not passing up really good seats :D

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
I finally found the manual for my router, so as of yesterday morning I have wifi. It feels like leaping out of the dark ages lol.

Later on this morning I'll try out my laptop on it. I haven't had that POS on in months because I can take care of everything on my phone, aside from Photoshop and Diablo. I want a new one at some point because this thing has tons of issues, but a new phone takes precedence when I get my tax refund back. I'll use the phone for a lot more so it's more useful when you can only afford one.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Can't wake up this morning. Wish the holidays were over already.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
Myst is one helluva game. Got the Saturn and 3DS versions for Christmas. Loving them but I'm frequently stuck.

Also, just realized my sig is gone :( RIP Signature. 2010-2014

Janitor Dave

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I finally found the manual for my router, so as of yesterday morning I have wifi. It feels like leaping out of the dark ages lol.

Later on this morning I'll try out my laptop on it. I haven't had that POS on in months because I can take care of everything on my phone, aside from Photoshop and Diablo. I want a new one at some point because this thing has tons of issues, but a new phone takes precedence when I get my tax refund back. I'll use the phone for a lot more so it's more useful when you can only afford one.
Get your 3DS online so we can have a battle already. lol

theravenousbeas

SRD Member
Reaction score
First heavy snowfall in my city and I am plain scared go out with my car. Not that I'm not confident in my driving, rather there are too many clueless drivers still with summer tires on.

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
That moment when Photoshop crashes and you haven't saved anything you've been working on for the past few hours.....
Brb Killing Self.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
I haven't touched NR2003 in so long and all of the sudden I am playing it again. Last few weeks I have found myself doing some offline testing and watching. Don't know why the bug came back hehe.

Anyway, much has changed in the year that I last played the game.