1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

ZAKCAR Nestle Cup Series Thread

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Zaky04, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Zaky04

Zaky04 Active Member

This is my brand new series of cars for the Cup mod on NR2003. I will be uploading cars with a driver name and a short description of their backstory.

InsideLine likes this.
  2. Zaky04

Zaky04 Active Member

First car up!
    Aaron Fish

Aaron Fish drives the #8 Balsa Power Tools car this season. Fish drove this same car to beat Jimmy Lander to the 2015 championship.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    Dom, InsideLine, NascarMan32 and 2 others like this.
  3. Zaky04

Zaky04 Active Member

2 Car Sunday! YAY!
    Thomas Denney
    The first of a few unsponsored cars. The #01 Dolphin Motorsports car is well known for its unusual design of green and white.

Brady Holley
    The driver of the number #12 car has a huge fan base, yet not a title to go with it.

Attached Files:

InsideLine likes this.
  4. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

A piece of constructive criticism: PLEASE get a paint program. Starting off is fine, but to get better looking cars you need a paint program. I know I started in Windows Paint in 2003 and used it until 2008. I cringe looking back on those cars. I guarantee you your cars will look better.

MrDude68 likes this.
  5. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

I second John's advice. Get a paint program such as GIMP (which is free), and get a good template for painting your cars. The in-game paint shop is pretty much obsolete for painting cars. Also, there are forums here at SRD that offer many great tips on painting your cars. Following this simple advice will make your cars look far better than they do now.

James

canadienhits likes this.