Latest resources

2020 Fictional Soda Wars Carset (MENCS19) DAT Designs
Fictional re imagining of the infamous Soda Wars for the 2020 Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
112 2020 NXS17 cars canadienhits
112 2020 NXS17 cars 2020-07-06
112 2020 Xfinity cars for the NXS17 mod painted up by canadienhits
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
FreeCamera NascarMan32
FreeCamera 1.1.0.1
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
42 - Credit One Bank Camaro - POC2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
42 - Credit One Bank Camaro - POC1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Zoom's Reals/Fictionals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
Reaction score
Well I don't want to have to keep making new threads so I guess I'll finally make my own showroom type deal. I've got about a month or so of ridiculous free time right now so I'm just going to start cranking out some stuff and put it up in here.

If it's a real scheme I'll attach a download for it below the picture. If it's a fictional pm me and I'll send you a flat.

First 2 for the thread:

Kevin Harvick's Jimmy Johns Camaro from Chicago a couple weeks back.

Harvick Chicago

Possible 2015 SRD Cup Car. Still tossing around some ideas and there are a few details that I need to finish up but I'm liking it so far.

Last edited:

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
Reaction score
Kevin Harvick's Bad Boy Buggies Camaro from Atlanta. If you see anything wrong let me know and I'll fix it before I post the flat.

Harvick Atlanta

Last edited:

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
Reaction score
A WIP obviously. Taking a lot longer than I thought it would but it's coming together.

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
Reaction score
Alex Bowman from Phoenix.

Last edited:

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
Reaction score
First go on the new trucks. Thought I'd start out easy.

Last edited:

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
Reaction score
Place holders for now. Although I might stick with them. Haven't decided yet.

Last edited:

dallaire18

4K Racing Games/YT
Reaction score
Austin Theriault from Kentucky

Austin Theriault from Kentucky

Hi buddy!! Incredible job here for this car!!! I need help because I'm trying to paint this car for the DMR Nationwide Mod and I can not find anything that help for the sides. How you have made the base with the two different sides please???

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
Oh my god I just saw that ebay car and I LOVE IT. Fantastic work!

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
Reaction score
Hi buddy!! Incredible job here for this car!!! I need help because I'm trying to paint this car for the DMR Nationwide Mod and I can not find anything that help for the sides. How you have made the base with the two different sides please???
The left side is the Nubble Lighthouse. Should get plenty of pics in a quick Google search. Once I had it as close as I used several fades to get everything blended together smoothly just like on the actual car. It took me several attempts to get the transitions I was looking for. The lobster has it's own fade too but it's just white to transparent from the center out so that was pretty easy.

The right side is trickier. I spent a good amount of time gathering photos of wooded areas and tried to match them to the real car. I found 2 that were kinda close but not to my liking so I spliced them together and smoothed out the seam to get it to resemble the actual car. Doing the fade on this side is harder because the trees that are farthest from the camera are already faded out so you have to try match that fade to the one on the car so it's a seamless transition. For the moose it's the same as the lobster, once you have it do the same white to transparent fade from the center out. That should get you pretty close.

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
Reaction score
Truck for my offline career. Just running 7 races.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.