5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2020 Cup - #12

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
PER entry list is the Menards Peak scheme for the Clash

Yea I guess I never noticed the change. I went back and looked at the Mustangs from Talladega and it seems with the new ducts they moved the radiator opening to a standard location for all tracks.

Mewlato252

SRD Member
Reaction score
They did away with the special grille location when they changed the package at Talladega last year. They don't have smaller ones or ones in a different place anymore

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yea I guess I never noticed the change. I went back and looked at the Mustangs from Talladega and it seems with the new ducts they moved the radiator opening to a standard location for all tracks.
Speedweeks last year had the 2018 Superspeedway package, so the cars were still "superspeedway versions." After the 500 they went to a standardized aero package so the cars no longer had the special grilles during the superspeedway races. That included the second Daytona race and both Talladega races IIRC.

Mewlato252

SRD Member
Reaction score
You do remember correct, the only thing remaining from the old superspeedway aero packages is the extended rear bumper

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Speedweeks last year had the 2018 Superspeedway package, so the cars were still "superspeedway versions." After the 500 they went to a standardized aero package so the cars no longer had the special grilles during the superspeedway races. That included the second Daytona race and both Talladega races IIRC.

You are correct. I never noticed even though I was at those races and near the cars.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
Clash_Blaney.jpg

NDilbeckWx

Category 5 Punicane
SRD Member
Reaction score
Is that going to be an actual scheme, because the tweet says "tribute" which could mean anything from "full blown tribute scheme with Lakers colors," all the way to a simple "in memory of Kobe" decal...

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
The gesture is nice, but that scheme is terrible in MY opinion. It seems very busy and the sponsors/colors clash too much. The snake skin though is a pretty cool idea.

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This is... kind of ugly to be honest. But also kind of cool lol. The number should be white though, and the wheels should not be.

Also, good luck to whoever wants to try painting that