5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2020 Cup - #3

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
I saw a bunch of boomers on facebook got mad because of this. It was hilarious.
They are welcome to their opinion, but mine is A. this is close to the old scheme, but not that close and B. it has been 19 years, it isn't really a dishonor to Earnhardt's memory just because a similar car is on the track. I for one would be ok with seeing a black number 3 again.

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Reaction score
It's not to honor Dale's memory, it's because "Austin not Dale ZOMG". That said, I truly hope that RCR runs a throwback scheme to Dale's final win at the Fall Talladega event, as it would be the 20th anniversary since it happened.

MDLDesigns

Fictional Paint Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Edit yet again: Some lovely time in 2020. Fuck me this team can't figure out what they wanna do for schemes this week. LMAO.
3-AustinDillon_2020_1200x520_Clash-922x400.jpg

Last edited:

MDLDesigns

Reaction score
He was right the car I posted is for some point this season Damn Lol the entry list shows BPS for the 500 now. I saw the scheme he posted in practice.

Mewlato252

SRD Member
Reaction score
Bass Pro Shops is his listed sponsor on the 500 entry list. The other scheme is probably just the standard Symbicort scheme, without RigUp

MDLDesigns

Reaction score
I know I looked before anyone said anything. Seems like RC can't figure out what the hell is on the car I've seen three sponsors now claiming to be for Daytona. Fuck lol

Sebastian Ruiz

6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
He was right the car I posted is for some point this season Damn Lol the entry list shows BPS for the 500 now. I saw the scheme he posted in practice.

Bass Pro Shops is his listed sponsor on the 500 entry list. The other scheme is probably just the standard Symbicort scheme, without RigUp

I know I looked before anyone said anything. Seems like RC can't figure out what the hell is on the car I've seen three sponsors now claiming to be for Daytona. Fuck lol