Downloads
Updated

2020 Cup - #9

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hooters scheme is being left to a fan vote:
https://www.hooters.com/vote/?utm_c...nouncement&utm_source=Punchh&utm_medium=email

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
Slap a white number on the matte black scheme and it's a winner. I really do like that over the rest of them. That third one has a weird sharp point in the design at the bottom and I dislike it.

Andy22

Still waiting for JJ to win
SRD Member
Reaction score
First or second one Im fine with

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Droppo is capable of much better schemes than these - just makes me wonder why Hendrick keeps leaning towards the bland and boring.

TheSpeedanator

Staff Writer and Editor at TobyChristie.com
SRD Member
Reaction score
Droppo is capable of much better schemes than these - just makes me wonder why Hendrick keeps leaning towards the bland and boring.

sponsors pay big money for their company on a car, therefore they get to represent their brand however they want too.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
I say the orange one or the first white one. The black one's alright, but it just doesn't fit the brand that well. The last one just looks unfinished.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think I would have to go with the first one. Did anybody else also notice the new sponsor on the car?

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
I actually kind of like the 3rd one. It has a similar look to the old Hooters cars. I am a huge fan of Orange but I think the 1st one is maybe a little too much. Just doesn't scream Hooters to me.

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think I would have to go with the first one. Did anybody else also notice the new sponsor on the car?

UniFirst?

They have been with HMS for the last 3 or 4 years with Kasey Kahne first and now Byron. They may just be expanding to more of a team associate is my guess.

NDilbeckWx

Category 5 Punicane
SRD Member
Reaction score
I voted for the black one, because it's vastly different from the others he's run in the sense of the main color. Primarily, I appreciate the night owl pun.

ThatOneShredder

"I can shotgun a White Claw."
SRD Member
Reaction score
First or third one are great. The black one (IMO) is atrocious. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the orange from the a post on up. It looks so lazy and half-assed. Same with the fourth one with the random bar door to door across the front.

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Of the 4 choices as is I would have to go with the 1st option. The 2nd would work with a white version for day races and the black for night races with white numbers on both. The 3rd would be better if the barely visible stripes on the side actually matched the colors of the owl instead of the silver. The 4th is just stupidly random like it was done by a 10 year old.

Hendrick9Fan

Paint Crew
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Looks like the NAPA scheme remains the same for 2020:

Image from @CElliottStore on Twitter.

Edit: Bigger Pic:

At first glance, the only noticable difference is UniFirst on the QP.

Last edited: