Downloads
Updated

Console & PC Video Games Discussion

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
From Software's newest game title leaked early:

So ready for it. Loved Darks Souls and Bloodborne, can't wait to see this new franchise.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lots of good gaming news today. XBox teases Project Scarlett (new console), Cyperpunk 2077 release date and Keanu Reeves unveiling, new Flight Sim (on console), Bethesda adding a huge, FREE update to Fallout 76 this Fall (with human NPCs, finally), Gears 5, Halo Infinite and some gameplay clips of Outer Worlds.

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Crossfire looks interesting as well, can't wait to see some more game play of that going forward.

FloridaFan88

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
AMD announced the Ryzen 9 3950X processor this evening. It has 16 cores and 32 threads with 4.7 GHz boost for $749 MSRP. It will be released in September.

dacinch8

I crave the 2014 package
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, we've lost a great friend in the Smash Bros community.
Desmond Afoah, commonly known as Etika, lost his battle with suicide. Etika was last seen on June 19th. The search was on until today, when NYPD Officers found him dead in the East River by the Manhattan Bridge. He was only 29.
Hearts go out to to the family of Etika.
https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1143558996172967937
#Joyconboyz

Last edited:

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks like Wreckfest for consoles is releasing August 27th, anyone here planning to get it? I want to see reviews first but I've always wanted a next gen demo derby console game so I'm hoping this game is good.

NDilbeckWx

Category 5 Punicane
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks like Wreckfest for consoles is releasing August 27th, anyone here planning to get it? I want to see reviews first but I've always wanted a next gen demo derby console game so I'm hoping this game is good.
Hell yes. I haven't been following it close enough to know when it was releasing, but from the videos I've seen I've been basically sold on it already.

Gwen Cole

93 Wins
SRD Member
Reaction score
I've had it on PC for a long time and it's really, really fun. I haven't messed around with the actual money portion of it, but the racing is great.

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
I highly, highly, highly suggest you all get it. It is fun as hell even against just AI. Though the one (possibly)major warning I have for those of you waiting to get it strictly on console is that you will not be able to enjoy all the crazy as hell mods. You have not truly experienced the game until you've used moon gravity, pinball mode and an aggressive AI mod in a demo derby with either combine harvesters or school buses lol. There is even a guy that has made the current Cup Camaro and is now working on a generic early 90s stockcar.

To say that I am eagerly awaiting this big update is an understatement. All the new vehicles, cosmetics and tracks. The revamped AI and career additions and changes. Ooohhh baby.

Elio Lugaru

NASCAR Furry
SRD Member
Reaction score
I highly, highly, highly suggest you all get it. It is fun as hell even against just AI. Though the one (possibly)major warning I have for those of you waiting to get it strictly on console is that you will not be able to enjoy all the crazy as hell mods. You have not truly experienced the game until you've used moon gravity, pinball mode and an aggressive AI mod in a demo derby with either combine harvesters or school buses lol. There is even a guy that has made the current Cup Camaro and is now working on a generic early 90s stockcar.

To say that I am eagerly awaiting this big update is an understatement. All the new vehicles, cosmetics and tracks. The revamped AI and career additions and changes. Ooohhh baby.

I fully intend to get it on PC. It's in my Steam Wishlist so I can get it whenever it goes on sale for a good price.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I really want this now, but to get it on PC where it's harder for me to play but I can get those sweet, sweet Destruction Derby mods or just get it on console???

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
I started replaying the first Bioshock yesterday for the first time in years and holy christ... I forgot how absolutely amazing it is. Gameplay, story, immersion. It has it all.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
^Dude, the best thing from Nintendo Direct today was the Deadly Premonition 2 and Origins Switch announcement. I love that sh***y game so much. lol

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Started playing Wreckfest and its a lot of fun. I'm only in the Regional Juniors so far but already like the variety of modes and challenges to do.

Thunder98

That Nostalgia Guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
The Crash Bandicoot N.Sane and Spyro Reignited Trilogies along with Call of Duty: WWII are available as this month's bundle on Humble Bundle for only $12 until November 1st. Four bucks per game sounds good enough to me. lol