5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

June POTM

MattyO

Ratioed
Owner
Reaction score
So, good news and bad news. More bad than good,lol. The boss (my wife) has said no more cash prizes. So, if you guys want to continue to enter the contest, it will be for bragging rights only from here on out. And I will do my best to keep this going. But, I've got a new role at my job and I don't have much time for SRD anymore. Ironic ain't it? I open SRD back up and then I get even less time to dick around with this place.

If you want to do this again for bragging rights only, here's the details for this months contest.

1. The car template to be used is the NXS20 Supra. You can find the template right here. And remember, you must use this specific template! Not you own special template. Not your best buds template. Not some other websites template. You must use the template found on this site, and this site only!

Template: http://www.simracingdesign.com/resources/nxs20-templates-2048-x-2048.3785/
Car Viewers: http://www.simracingdesign.com/resources/nxs20-car-viewer-files.3786/

2. You will be using Tide as the main sponsor for your NXS20 Supra.

3. You can use any associated sponsors you like in addition to Tide as the main sponsor.

4. You may also use any number you seem fit. Remember, don't use a premade number.

5. You have the freedom of placing the numbers and sponsor decals anywhere you like on the car. We want you to have the creative freedom to make this fictional car however you feel looks best to represent the sponsor.

6. Please submit your final paint scheme at the latest date of June 30th. And remember to give me your flat in .bmp format only! If you can't figure out how to zip your flat and upload it somewhere, do not bother to enter this contest. I know that's harsh, but I am not holding your hand to figure out stuff people have been doing since the 80's.

7. That's it! Something may be updated during this contest.We're new at this, so there may be some details or idea's that'll help everyone. If that happens, we will do our best to keep you up to date.

8. Have fun!

andy88

I see nothing! I know nothing!!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Got mine done. I put this logo on the decklid and lower rear quarter panels. LOL

Last edited: