5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NFL Discussion

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
We have a NHL Discussion thread, lets make a NFL Discussion thread.

I know the season hasn't started yet, but that doesn't mean we still can discuss off season activities and such. But keep it under control, don't let the team rivalries get to ya when the season starts, we want to keep this alive not get it closed! :)

I'm stoked about the Ravens signing Anquan Boldin and Donte' Stallworth, and re-signing Derrick Mason. I think they have a great shot at the Superbowl this season. Can't wait for the season to start.

Last edited:

moppenheimer

#Murica
SRD Member
Reaction score
Daaaaaaaaaaa Bearss

Shift

Sim Racing Design Legend
SRD Member
Reaction score
Jets and Packers fan here...hoping the Jets didn't ruin the chemistry in the offseason.

10 points to the person who can name the top Jets wide receiver not to have any off the field trouble...

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Jets and Packers fan here...hoping the Jets didn't ruin the chemistry in the offseason.

10 points to the person who can name the top Jets wide receiver not to have any off the field trouble...

Lol, I'm still trying to think of his name from when you asked yesterday.

I really wish the Jets wouldnt have signed Santonio Holmes, I just dont like him.

Shift

Sim Racing Design Legend
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lol, I'm still trying to think of his name from when you asked yesterday.

I really wish the Jets wouldnt have signed Santonio Holmes, I just dont like him.

Which is what drives me nuts being a Jets fan...everyone knows Holmes and Edwards but not him.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Which is what drives me nuts being a Jets fan...everyone knows Holmes and Edwards but not him.

His name is Jericho Cotchery! I figured out the first name and your sig helped me with the rest. Lol :)

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
Packers fan here. I think if we can build off of what we did last year, the Vikings are going to actually get a fight out of this year in both head to head matchups and for the division.

DBReaver35

May the 4 be in victory lane
SRD Member
Reaction score
49ers and Panthers.
Niners look good to take the West now that Kurt retired. As for Carolina to early to tell on somethings except Matt Moore is the man.

instantCLASSIC

I Have Spoken
SRD Member
Reaction score
Waaay down south here, I'm in TEXANS country. So yea. Playoff run this year! What better way to stick it to Dallas but to play the SB in their building? haha. we'll see!

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score

Yep, this is my team, going on around 17 years now. It's been rough, I know, but we can only go up from this point!:twitcy:

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
Detroit may well be better than my Steelers this year. Pittsburgh needs a new QB that has a brain.

Shift

Sim Racing Design Legend
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm stoked about the Ravens signing Anquan Boldin and Donte' Stallworth, and re-signing Derrick Mason. I think they have a great shot at the Superbowl this season. Can't wait for the season to start.

Anquan is definitely a good pick-up for the Ravens...sucks Cardinals management refused to pay him...Fitzgerald will now get triple covered...

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Anquan is definitely a good pick-up for the Ravens...sucks Cardinals management refused to pay him...Fitzgerald will now get triple covered...

Yeah. It's gonna suck for Fitzgerald this year. But knowing him he'll jump like 25 ft in the air and catch it anyway. Lol.

Shift

Sim Racing Design Legend
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah. It's gonna suck for Fitzgerald this year. But knowing him he'll jump like 25 ft in the air and catch it anyway. Lol.

He better hope that Breaston is who the Cards think he is...

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here's something to think about... After the Saints breakout year last year, how many games will the defendng SuperBowl champs win this year?