5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NFL Discussion

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'd like us to have a power back. We all saw what Henry did to us tonight. I remember LeGarrett Blount plowing for 5-7 yards up the middle. But losing Gronk was a big hole, and having Brown not pan out (and Harry so far) and Sanu and Dorsett having stone hands at times didn't help.
I agree. I don’t think there will ever be another Gronk though, and pretty much every wide receiver we got besides Edelman fits the description you gave above to a T. I think White is probably the second best receiver on we have! But if we don’t draft some receivers in April, then I have no idea what’s going on up in Foxborough.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Fly Eagles Fly! Oops. Sorry. I meant to say BYE EAGLES BYE! Lol. So glad that Flithadelphia got knocked out of the Playoffs.

ahspencer01

yikes
Reaction score
The defense sure as hell didn't play like they wanted it there in the 4th, but what a damn game. Always fun to beat the Saints in the playoffs when they have the better team, especially in their own yard.

BrendonH12

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop this here:
download.png

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The Ravens loss last night is a tough pill to swallow. It would have been different if they had gotten out played by the Titans. The fact of the matter is the only team that out played the Ravens was the Ravens themselves. They didn't even show up to the game. It's like all season they were going, well we are going to the Super Bowl. Then they get in the playoffs and go, nah just kidding. Lol. I think SBNation said it best.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/1...s-2020-ravens-titans-blame-drops-interception

The Ravens didn’t lose to the Titans because Jackson played below his usual standard— they lost because the entire team played below its usual standard, especially the defense and the guys dropping passes.

Like my wife said, it's disappointing for fans to throw such a good season away.

BrendonH12

SRD Member
Reaction score
I know an extremely annoying Lions fan, but I don’t hate them (my oldest sister lol). Well, my other sister is a Packers fan, so I’m going with them. I’ll admit, I think they got they’re work cut out for them against San Fran this week, but I’m still going to be pulling for them.