Latest resources

44 - Super Mega Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1 canadienhits
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
31 - Bommarito.com Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
23 - GunBroker.com / AMMO Inc. Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
16 - HyperIce Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Completed NXS20 2020 #15 Colby Howard Tal2 Chevy

Ronald Weber

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks to anyone who could help me out and render this car for me!!
Credits:
Mod: NXS20
Render: SRD
Template: SRD
Number: Diecast Charv
Pictures: Google
Painting: Me with Gimp
15_CH_Tal2_2020_1.jpg

Last edited:

MattyO

Ratioed
Owner
Reaction score
Are you posting these anywhere or sharing your cars somewhere? I have to say, dropping by just to get a render and run ain't cool. And I will put a stop to it. You've asked for a render every day, then disappear.

Ronald Weber

SRD Member
Reaction score
Are you posting these anywhere or sharing your cars somewhere? I have to say, dropping by just to get a render and run ain't cool. And I will put a stop to it. You've asked for a render every day, then disappear.
Every car that you guys have rendered I put on NNRacing and share everyone of them. Credit given to SRD member for Renders. I would gladly put them on your site,but your site won't let me upload resources. I tried to figure it out and gave up. If there is a secret let me know and I would be more than willing to put them on your site.

Last edited:

MattyO

Ratioed
Owner
Reaction score
Every car that you guys have rendered I put on NNRacing and share everyone of them. Credit given to SRD member for Renders. I would gladly put them on your site,but your site won't let me upload resources. I tried to figure it out and gave up. If there is a secret let me know and I would be more than willing to put them on your site.
That's fine. Typically people that paint and get renders here usually start a showroom thread in our showroom to show off their creations and let people know where we can get your work. Asking for renders then disappearing from here ain't cool. Don't use this place for your render farm then leave is what I am getting at.