5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Popular Music Discussion Thread

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah it's been quite the ride watching the crazies on reddit trying to piece together clues. Song is definitely a bop and I'm excited for the rest of the album.

Hopefully you can go to her next concert. I bet she'll have a tour next year, typically it follows the year after an album release. Start saving that $$$ and looking out for cheap seats lol

I know this is only 1 song and typically the song she releases as a single does not represent the whole album but if its any indication this music is going to be real awesome to see at a live concert. 1989's music I liked more overall and while Reputation was good the concert versions were just epic.

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have just discovered this thread and would like to announce my small summer concert tour!

Starts May 10th-12th with Epicenter Festival in Rockingham, NC (yes, it's at the speedway/dragway), followed by Shinedown in Raleigh on June 26th, then the grand finale of Knotfest in Virginia Beach on August 14th. I'm stoked!

(Btw, that new Rammstein album is gonna be sick)

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
After their hommage on Anne Clarke in "Germany" Rammstein did another hommage. This time for Kraftwerk on their video for "Radio"

The premiere of the video was shown on building walls in some citys of Germany. Here a small footage from Berlin:

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Forgot to post this here, but The Black Keys announced their upcoming album, "Let's Rock", which will release on June 28th. With the announcement, a second single was released. It took me a few listens to warm up to this one as much as I did Lo/Hi, but I love the groove it has.

EarnhardtFan

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
One Celeste song that has grown on me since that long post I made a while back, the Chapter 4 B-Side song.

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
I acquired a limited edition vinyl of Tool's Lateralus today at Epicenter, but they never played. Their set was cancelled.

This festival has been an absolute disaster. No other way to describe it.

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Another TBK single, and this one is the best so far in my opinion. Also the group’s first music video in five years, which is pretty funny. It makes fun of the commentary that their break and subsequent return have gathered.

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
Shortly I rediscovered this italian industrial band. Sadly they paused the project couple of years before. Their Live performance was outstanding!

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score

Love the color theme for her new album, can't wait.