Latest resources

44 - Super Mega Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1 canadienhits
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
31 - Bommarito.com Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
23 - GunBroker.com / AMMO Inc. Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
16 - HyperIce Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Screenshot Problems

Geezer56

SRD Member
Reaction score
I've read all the threads and I can get screenshots from races and replays, but from the other game screens, I get a black screen tga in my game folder.

I've tried print screen, shift print screen, alt print screen and alt-F1

I run my copy of NR2003 on a Windows 7 - 64-bit machine with 12meg RAM and with an Nvidia GeForce GT 710.

Any ideas?

Thanks

andy88

I see nothing! I know nothing!!
SRD Member
Reaction score
After hitting the PRT SC button exit the game and go directly to whatever paint program you use, right click on the screen and choose Paste as New Image.

James Hodge

The Honda Guy
Reaction score
You could try downloading GeForce Experience if you don't already have it. With that, pressing ALT-F1 will take a screenshot of whatever is on your screen.

Geezer56

SRD Member
Reaction score
John, James, and Elio - thank you

I installed the GeForce Experience, but it's telling me that my card is too low-grade to do screenshots (and it is - it was a replacement for a better card with a broken fan and I decided to pinch pennies a bit on the older machine) It does give me 60-70 fps, though.

John, I'll try the Thundersoft program next - thanks

Geezer56

SRD Member
Reaction score
I like the Thundersoft program.

I had to start running NR2003 from a window, but so far I've only gotten a video with Thundersoft - no screenshots.

I'll get there - it does seem like this will work once I get the hang of the controls.

Thanks to all.