Latest resources

44 - Super Mega Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1 canadienhits
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
31 - Bommarito.com Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
23 - GunBroker.com / AMMO Inc. Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
16 - HyperIce Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRX: The Game

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just played a couple hours of the newly released SRX: The Game and honestly I love it. While you can definitely feel the NASCAR Heat aspects of the UI and a bit in how the car handles I’d take this over Heat any day.

Paint booth is enhanced from it’s NASCAR Heat counterparts adding extra customizability between cars and your personal driver.

Online racing also doesn’t feel nearly as toxic as in the Heat series. This may just be because it’s the first night the game is out but there may be another factor in it probably won’t be the game your typical ‘casual’ NASCAR gamer tries to pick up.

Overall first impression is very positive, hoping to get into the career mode and racing in the other series the game offers this weekend.

andy88

I see nothing! I know nothing!!
SRD Member
Reaction score
I purchased SRX: The Game last nite on Steam. 305 Wingless Sprint Cars, Stadium Trucks, Dirt Late Models, and the SRX Series. Love it so far. I've had Tony Stewart's Sprint car racing game for quite sometime now and have had way more fun with that game than NR2003.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's the best dirt racer since DTR2, though I am not a fan of limiting what series run on which tracks (with the exceptions of the super small tracks, obviously).

Feels pretty good, AI are decent if uninspired, the DLM's actually feel more like supers than crate 302's (like they did in NASCAR Heat), each series feels properly different from the other. And yes, the high line works. Very much so.

Monster Games needs to stick with dirt. There's a crowd there for that, and with Tony Stewart guiding it, it could become the next ratbag series of games and give dirt racing the needed boost it honestly deserves.

andy88

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm going to purchase Tony Stewart’s All-American Racing game from Steam also. Street Stocks, Big Block Modifieds, and Legend Cars. I haven't had this much fun since Ratbag's Dirt Track games.

andy88

SRD Member
Reaction score
In Career Mode this game is a whole different animal. I'm 13 races into the 305 Sprint Car season and have yet to win a race.

Here are the race settings that I use.

My 305 Sprintcar.

My SRX car.

Last edited: