14 - Rush Truck Centers Mustang - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Thank you Matty O

Ben Althen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks for allowing others to take over for you Matt to keep the site going. For over 15 years this place has been one of the mainstays and one of the few places that has survived this far. Knowing the way you are and the way people have acted you could have easily pulled the plug years ago, but you didn't. Even though the community has left a sour taste in your mouth, you have cared about it long enough to provide a place for all of us all of these years, and that means a lot. Having the continuity and consistency of a place like this means a lot to the entire community.

Please do not stray too far away, even if you aren't around as much you are always good for an honest opinion.

ongias25

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank You Matt for providing SRD all these years and dealing with a community that is insane sometimes if not most of the time. I know We"ll see You from time to time and that's a good thing. Enjoy the time off! :)

Jason Roush

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you Jason. If it weren't for people like yourself, SRD wouldn't be what it is today. I miss the days of working with you on getting the new season kicked off by working on the Daytona car set. Those were the days! Those were the best days of SRD. Thank you for that!

Thank you JR. I wish I had your sunny disposition in regards to this hobby of ours. You are an inspiration, no doubt.

I am sure we will cross paths in the near future. I'm not quite giving up on my NR2003 hobby. Just giving up on donating the majority of my free time and money to it.

I'll see ya around :)
They were great times bossman. I throughly enjoyed my time here and working with everyone. If we could go back in time and relive those days I would.....I miss it.

andy88

I see nothing! I know nothing!!
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm going to miss MattyO running SRD, I'm probably in the minority here but I liked SRD better when it was a private forum. I just hope the new owners don't let this site be overrun by brain dead kids like NR2003 Reddit is.

Last edited:

Rogue

SRD Assetto Corsa guide
SRD Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Mike24 and Jason Roush. The old days are always going to be special memories. Now onto you Matt, I want to thank you for the many years of SRD under your guidance,
And for allowing me to spend some time on the team. I know we have banged heads a few times in the past, but the friendship and respect we have now makes that past pale in comparison.
Again thank you for your dedication to sim racing, I will keep in touch, you don't get off that easy brother.

Cheers MattyO
Cheers Jason Roush
Cheers Mike24

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Others here have already captured most of my thoughts effectively. I remain incredibly grateful to Matt for creating this site and the continued development of tools and resources that supported our passions over the years. This isn't the end of the book; just the start of a new chapter. Excited to see what's in-store for the future.