Latest resources

44 - Super Mega Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1 canadienhits
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
31 - Bommarito.com Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
23 - GunBroker.com / AMMO Inc. Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
16 - HyperIce Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

This Week's Races

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
So I always thought it would be helpful to see a listing of various races going on for the week, and where to watch them. My plan is just to post the major series and their support series, but I won't limit it to just NASCAR or American series. The listings will be posted Monday-Sunday for obvious reasons, and will be posted in Eastern Standard Time, USA, again for obvious reasons. If it helps those that are international to use GMT as well I will do that, but I'm not going to put 8 different time zones when it should be fairly simple to figure out yourself. If anyone wants to add listings of other races as well, feel free, but please keep it to the current week. Also if I am late or miss posting these at any point (I do work two jobs, and one is very unpredictable), anyone can make the post instead. And finally, I live in the US, so listings will likely only be US broadcasts. You may post broadcast info for your country if it is helpful

DATETIMESERIESRACETRACKBROADCAST
Wednesday, May 58pm ESTeNASCAR iRacing Invitational SeriesDarlington Feature RaceDarlington Raceway (iRacing)FS1
Friday, May 77:30pm ESTNASCAR Camping World Truck SeriesLiftKits4Less.com 200Darlington RacewayFS1
Saturday, May 84:35am ESTFIA Formula 3Barcelona Race 1Circuit de Barcelona-CatalunyaESPN+
Saturday, May 87:04am ESTABB FIA Formula EMonaco ePrixMonaco Street CircuitCBS Sports Network (Delayed to 9:30am EST)
Saturday, May 810:45am ESTFIA Formula 3Barcelona Race 2Circuit de Barcelona-CatalunyaESPN+
Saturday, May 81pm ESTNASCAR Xfinity SeriesSteakhouse Elite 200Darlington RacewayFS1
Saturday, May 89:30pm ESTARCA Menards Series EastMusic City 200Nashville Fairgrounds SpeedwayNBCSN (Delayed 5/14 at 3pm EST)
Sunday, May 96:05am ESTFIA Formula 3Barcelona Race 3Circuit de Barcelona-CatalunyaESPN+
Sunday, May 98:55am ESTFIA Formula OneSpanish Grand PrixCircuit de Barcelona-CatalunyaESPN
Sunday, May 93:30pm ESTNASCAR Cup SeriesGoodyear 400Darlington RacewayFS1

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
Forgot to add the Supercars Championship. I may include Super2 at some point, depending on popularity.
Saturday, May 82:45am ESTRepco SuperCars ChampionshipRace 9The Bend Motorsports ParkSuperView
Saturday, May 811pm ESTRepco SuperCars ChampionshipRace 10The Bend Motorsports ParkSuperView
Sunday, May 92:10am ESTRepco SuperCars ChampionshipRace 11The Bend Motorsports ParkSuperView

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
To add another one, tonight is supposedly the last race of the IMSA iRacing Pro series (similar to the IndyCar iRacing Challenge and the eNASCAR iRacing Invitational).
Thursday, May 66:30pm ESTIMSA iRacing Pro SeriesRound 3Michelin Raceway Road AtlantaYouTube (iRacing Channel)

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
I got an early start on next week's list
5_16_21b.png

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
No details have come out yet about the Pinty's races, only a basic schedule that was released in February. Sunset Speedway's facebook page indicates they are still under heavy COVID restrictions, meaning there is a decent chance that this race will get delayed or cancelled.

5-17-21a.png

Last edited:

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
The start of the NASCAR Pinty's series is confirmed to be delayed, likely until August.

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
I just noticed a goof. For anyone wanting to watch the Extreme E race, it will be on ESPN.

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
I've also found out that the SuperCar (and supporting series) races at Winton have been delayed due to COVID.

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
I just now realized that the list I made last week for this week I forgot to change Saturday's date. Oops.

Anyway here is next week
6-7-21.png

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
For some reason, the supercars site listed two separate Race 2s for the super trucks. I wasn't sure which was accurate so I listed them both. I've also changed EST to the more accurate EDT for those that are trying to convert times overseas.

6-14-21.png