5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

KevinHarvickFan

FS19 x NASCAR Approved Developer
SRD Member
Reaction score
(Deleted due to stupid-ness shitpost about the Roblox mesh stealing idiots)

Last edited:

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Random Thought: A week from today the NEXT GEN cars will be fully unveiled and I'm fully prepared to be underwhelmed by the body style. I've already seen the leak of what is most likely going to be the (Shelby) Mustang GT350 and the ZL1 1LE being retained. I think what's going to kill it is how generic it is between the rear clip and nose clip. Shoulda kept a Gen 6 variant with more "spec" parts rather than a spec body/chassis.

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm just so tired of people tweeting and posting about "saving" nr2003 or blaming people for something they feel is a slight against them personally. Not a single one of us is that important. Just play the fucking game, read the getting started threads if you need help, and don't steal other people's shit. It's not that hard.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Random thought: This inhaler I have for COPD is giving me wicked headaches

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Random Thought: A week from today the NEXT GEN cars will be fully unveiled and I'm fully prepared to be underwhelmed by the body style.
I wonder if the 'leak' was planned to get people talking about it and excited? Maybe NASCAR already knows the outcome from focus groups, lol.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Paint Crew
Reaction score
5F666130-67E9-49DD-B721-FE0C9D8FF5F5.jpeg

MattyO

Ratioed
Owner
Reaction score
I didn't realize how much I used the logo to start at the beginning of looking at the forums,lol. Every time I click it now, it takes me to the Homepage and that's not where I want to be.

Going to have to change that.

KevinHarvickFan

SRD Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize how much I used the logo to start at the beginning of looking at the forums,lol. Every time I click it now, it takes me to the Homepage and that's not where I want to be.

Going to have to change that.
Oh, I never noticed lol.

MattyO

Ratioed
Owner
Reaction score
I'm just so tired of people tweeting and posting about "saving" nr2003 or blaming people for something they feel is a slight against them personally. Not a single one of us is that important. Just play the fucking game, read the getting started threads if you need help, and don't steal other people's shit. It's not that hard.
Ya gotta link me to this juicy stuff on twitter!

KevinHarvickFan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Working my ass off to even get this window fucking UV Mapped. I think im losing my touch.
1619711589959.png

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, H/A is common side effect of Atrovent. This drug is sort of a long lasting version of Albuterol to try and keep your passageways in your lungs open for longer periods of time. The problem is that it also messes with your cardiovascular system, which can pump up your HR and BP and can sometimes make you feel a little panicky. The end result is often a headache