14 - Rush Truck Centers Mustang - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the 'leak' was planned to get people talking about it and excited? Maybe NASCAR already knows the outcome from focus groups, lol.
I think it was intentional to generate buzz...everyone has a camera phone these days and its already a controlled environment....they're not that stupid.

Raf_CDN

SRD Pick'em Series Rookie and 1-Time Race Winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
On today's daily dose of NR2003 drama, someone on Reddit said that MattyO sent him an e-mail and tried to word it like he specifically came after that dude's e-mail...

...Except he literally just showed the automated e-mail from SRD that shows you got a PM... Not Matt personally messaging his e-mail address... just sending him a PM?

I really hate to sound like one of those kids that hates their generation... but c'mon... I'm the same age as these people. Is it a maturity thing at this point?

James Hodge

The Honda Guy
Reaction score
On today's daily dose of NR2003 drama, someone on Reddit said that MattyO sent him an e-mail and tried to word it like he specifically came after that dude's e-mail...

...Except he literally just showed the automated e-mail from SRD that shows you got a PM... Not Matt personally messaging his e-mail address... just sending him a PM?

Yeah, there's a few things going on with that.
1. You're right, it wasn't an email. It was a PM and the email was just his notification of the PM.
2. The guy complaining left out some pretty important information in an attempt to make him sound completely innocent and like this was completely out of left field.

I really hate to sound like one of those kids that hates their generation... but c'mon... I'm the same age as these people. Is it a maturity thing at this point?

No. No it is not. :D

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score