SRD Member
Reaction score
May the 4th be with you.

Last edited:

18fan4life

Fear the Dorb.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wilksboro should be a dirt track if anyone is going to do anything to it. The surface is shot, so rip it up and put dirt down. The cost to make it a dirt track would be so much less then trying to replace the current asphalt. I know the rest of the infrastructure needs help too, but then NASCAR would have a permanent dirt track, and not have to worry about converting Bristol every year. I know there are better options, but just my random thought.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Reddit is a vile place. It should be burnt down. They had a hissy yesterday in the Madden sub.
They have a thread explaining whats going on: https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/n6qv0g
I support the movement to be honest. Mods who abuse power on reddit are one the the worst things. I've been part of subs that had a great community and one mod takes over the whole sub going on power trips and banning anyone who opposes them or doesn't like criticism about whatever the sub may be about (aka they want to create an echo chamber and excise anyone who doesn't tow the line). The only way for users to fight back is mess the sub up so it kills views and the mod who got in power is left with a dead sub while everyone else makes a new one.

Madden is a trash game with what EA has done to it over the past years making it more about Ultimate Team Loot box crap (rip Franchise mode that used to be better and let you create custom teams etc) so it doesn't surprise me the community is upset when the one mod left is banning and deleting what everyone says against EA.

Part 2:

It appears reddit admin (the guys who own/work for reddit have stepped in so that rogue mod I think is no more thnakfully): https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/n70fb7

andy88

I see nothing! I know nothing!!
SRD Member
Reaction score
The NR2003 subreddit with sb70 in charge is a joke too.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Paint Crew
Reaction score
I was wondering when I saw the second message today. Yea, was really confusing with all the pictures of Venezuela up. I understand y'all have a gripe and it's a good one, but holy crap it was very out there for a while.

EarnhardtFan

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Had my first full energy drink at work today, Reign Orange Dreamsicle. I don't know if it was the drink itself or everything going on at work but I felt exhausted an hour or two after I finished it, I felt great for a while, but I felt like I needed a really deep nap when I still had an hour or two left of my shift.